Hello there, video chat users feel free to ask!
    English, Spanish, little French too.
    01-25-12 04:56 PM
    Hi, I am organizing a mass email campaign, that on February 1st, we will all email the Skype CEO and the Skype Vice President, with the subject line "Skype for the Blackberry Playbook". Here is the link to the thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...itment-691875/

Please leave your negativity at the door. Post on the thread if you intend to take part, and feel free to read the longer explanation and use the basic email provided rather than composing your own, if that is easier for you. Only post if you're with us, we do not need any posts telling us it is a moronic endeavor.

Please know that I am not attempting to spam, but only posting on threads where it seems appropriate, and like the users monitoring said thread may be interested.
    01-25-12 08:33 PM
    hello wud love to try out the new video chat feature playbook has. interested ppl bbm me pin:281D3885
    02-17-12 05:29 AM
    Hello,

I know there are a lot of experts here that is why I post my problem here for help. I can use video chat for a while but it can't be open after I upgrade the OS. I can only receive the invitation from others in video chat but I can't open the application from my end. It only rotates for ever after I click the icon. Anyone can give me a hint how to solve the problem before I do a security wipe? Thanks in advance!
    03-11-12 10:12 AM
    it's been awhile since i posted in this forum but for awhile now your able to use your pb's pin to do videochat if that makes it easier on people who wish not to share bbid info...
    09-16-12 03:33 AM
    Reset a PlayBook

Tablet must be on

Simultaneously hold down on -volume and +volume keys

Hold until PlayBook turns itself off

Upon restart all should be well.
    10-17-12 01:35 PM
    just got my pb ..looking to try out the vid chat tingy... any1 game ???
    10-29-12 09:09 AM
182 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD