Hello Crack fiends,

I like to keep all my personal data off my playbook in case I loose it. I pretty much just use it for photos video streaming etc If I want to video chat someone in my phones contact list do I need to sync my contacts, or is there a way to do it using bridge?
    01-23-14 11:53 AM
    Hello Crack fiends,

I like to keep all my personal data off my playbook in case I loose it. I pretty much just use it for photos video streaming etc… If I want to video chat someone in my phones contact list do I need to sync my contacts, or is there a way to do it using bridge?
    Not sure, I am using a Z30/PB combo. Just got the Z30 setup the way I had my Torch 9850. Just Bridged to it and with this combination, no you have to have the contacts on the Playbook.

Now, Bridge has been hobbled, (I'm just now starting to look at how/what) I know Emails go thru The Hub (in OS 10) SMS and BBM are there for Bridge. Remote Control is there too.

Don't know what phone OS you are on, but OS 7.xxxx Bridge was full, fat, and happy.

But from my looking at it with OS 10, you need to have the contacts in the PB..........

c
    01-23-14 02:06 PM
    Yeah, I'm on BB7, with a bold 8900. Through bridge I can access my contacts, but I thought I remembered being able to video chat from my playbook by choosing from my contacts.
    01-23-14 05:02 PM