Hye there, suddenly i have problems when video call with my wifes playbook. before this we r no problem with this..this problem appear 3 days ago..
    i have wipe both playbook. and i still cant do a video call with her..i cant call her playbook and she cant call my playbook.. is it cause about BBID bug ? i have do many methods..delete and adding back contact and i still cant video call with her..
    on our contact shown both contact was offline " no greens camera show beside contacts " this only happen with our playbook. When i hardly try call it will show "The person you called is not currently available" but actually we r online with a good wifi coverage. beside that i can video call with my friends playbook and my family playbook no problems at all but got problem on our side.

can u all find whats the prob is it.is it bug on playbook pin ? or the bbid ? please help
    Thanks alot

#BlackBerryDieHardFans
    06-21-12 05:59 AM
    Try doing an update for your PB since you did a security wipe on the device.

Do a hard reboot.. that's known to solve many problems.

or try a different network connection. Change your wi-fi..

or use a different BBID.. just create a new one.. Is it the same ID on both the PlayBooks?
    06-21-12 06:09 AM
    i have wipe..and install the new update os 2.0
    i have try a different connection..and both pb with different BBID damn..
    only with this 2 pb..anyone got solve this problem before?
    06-21-12 06:15 AM
    hi,

im also facing same problem..plz help
    06-21-12 06:30 AM
    Register your device here https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/register and wait for the update to be available on your PB. Install the new update and check for errors.
    06-21-12 06:47 AM
    ok thanks bro..will do it..
    06-21-12 08:44 AM
    Np.. Make sure you let everyone know if that worked.. Might help others!
    06-21-12 11:43 AM
    i also have the same problem. Please give update if you have resolved this kind of issue.
    06-21-12 01:10 PM
    still not solve..i dunno what is prob..just bought another used 16gb playbook..it also can vc..wat is going now rim!!????????? some1 pls help
    06-22-12 08:50 AM
    ok i just got email from rim project manager. its really got vc problem now..
    here i paste what he reply at my mail

Hello,

Thank you for these details! The Video Chat team has determined that there was a configuration issue in the infrastructure, and they found it with your help!

They are resolving the issue now.

Thanks again for your help!

Hope will solve soon.
    06-22-12 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD