Hello,

I'm looking at the playbook and i'm really liking its features etc. 7inch screen doesn't bother me at all either. My question is, which version would you recommend me? 16, 32 or 64GB?

thanks
    05-18-11 10:57 AM
    Get the one in the middle the 32!
    05-18-11 10:59 AM
    i am looking to buy the crackpad soon, going with the 16GB for the simple reason - Blackberry Bridge. you can add a 16GB chip in your phone and use the bridge to access files on your phone and vise versa.
    05-18-11 04:00 PM
    Try posting this in the pb fourms, might get more views/answers... Maybe one of the mods will be kind enough to move it for you

I like the 16gb + bridge idea, seeing as how you need your bb to use the playbook mostly anyways.. A 16 gb card is probablly cheaper than a 32gb playbook over the 16gb. This way aswell, most of your files will be in the same place for easy access / backing up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-11 08:39 PM
    I say go wirh the 16 or the 64. To get the 32 gig you are paying $100 more for 16 more gigs of memory. It's another 100 to then get another 32 gigs. If you need the space it makes sense to spend the extra $ to get the 64. It really comes down to your usage and whether you plan on putting a lot of music and movies on it. I would not want to use bridge for those larger files. There are tons of threads on this in the playbook forum that analyze this from every angle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-11 09:14 PM
    Hello,

I'm looking at the playbook and i'm really liking its features etc. 7inch screen doesn't bother me at all either. My question is, which version would you recommend me? 16, 32 or 64GB?

thanks

I don't store a lot of media files such as videos and music in the Playbook. Most of my work is with browsing, general business use, and emails. I take some photos for documentation, and these are later transferred to my computer. I will only keep some key photos and wallpaper pictures in the Playbook.

After some evaluation, I bought the 16 GB version. My Torch also has 16 GB in it. It would have been a nice option if the Playbook had a memory card slot option for quick file transferring to an external card. If you are going to want to watch a lot of movies and do a lot of media work then maybe you would need more than the 16 GB.

Jerry G.
    05-18-11 09:56 PM
    If you get a 32gig why not pay the extra 100 bucks and get 64 gigs.
    05-18-11 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD