I enjoy looking at these playbook vs competitor threads. Keep it up !!

BTW, Bruce Lee is PlayBook
    Last edited by EricB1968; 03-27-12 at 01:47 AM.
    kennyliu likes this.
    03-27-12 01:36 AM
    You got it all wrong Eric. What can be tougher than Chuck Norris?

"Fear of spiders is Arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is Claustrophobia, fear of Chuck Norris is called Logic"
    EricB1968 likes this.
    03-27-12 02:00 AM
    Do you have 9 minutes ?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfGiIg8kHbw[/YT]
    kennyliu, Toodeurep, artie and 1 others like this.
    03-27-12 02:17 AM
    I thought I'd never see this fight scene again. I probably was a 5-year old last time I watched it. Thanks. This got me reminisce about those good old days.
    EricB1968 likes this.
    03-27-12 02:30 AM
    The kitten is clearly better. Its poise and ability to be in two places at one time give it the top spot. So glad that is settled!
    03-27-12 05:22 AM
    I want to know why so many people on these forums are so negative to anyone who doesn't boast or brag about how amazing the PlayBook is. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. My wife's Kindle Fire is great. Our Tablets look almost identical. We even have them in almost matching leather cases that we picked up on eBay.

If someone wants to point out the positive aspects of the Fire, let them. There's really no need to bash them. After playing with both, I think that the Fire has several things out of the box to offer. NETFLIX, Amazon Prime, Free App of the Day, Cloud storage, a greater selection of books, magazines and a pretty slick interface.

The PlayBook has the best speakers of any tablet & yes the multi tasking is the best feature of all. However, that being said, The FIRE and other tablets just have some things that the PB should have especially after the OS 2 update.

That's all I'm saying!
    04-02-12 08:43 AM
    I want to know why so many people on these forums are so negative to anyone who doesn't boast or brag about how amazing the PlayBook is. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. My wife's Kindle Fire is great. Our Tablets look almost identical. We even have them in almost matching leather cases that we picked up on eBay.

If someone wants to point out the positive aspects of the Fire, let them. There's really no need to bash them. After playing with both, I think that the Fire has several things out of the box to offer. NETFLIX, Amazon Prime, Free App of the Day, Cloud storage, a greater selection of books, magazines and a pretty slick interface.

The PlayBook has the best speakers of any tablet & yes the multi tasking is the best feature of all. However, that being said, The FIRE and other tablets just have some things that the PB should have especially after the OS 2 update.

That's all I'm saying!

I agree it is pretty disturbing. I think the playbook is an awesome piece of HARDWARE. and that is it. I wish RIM can bring the software up to match it. At the present time, the playbook is just inadequate (not withstanding all the biased comments over here). The app store may have 70,000 apps but unfortunately missing a number of essential apps that can take the playbook from mediocre to fantastic. And I am sorry the sideloading does not count, I want to see more native apps that actually work correctly without crashing.
    04-02-12 09:13 AM
    If any one device did everything perfectly, where would the fun be in that? I like to own multiple gadgets... Complaining about them is part of their charm
    04-02-12 10:22 AM
108 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD