I Updated to the .668 however it won't complete.

When I connected to USB port on my computer (Windows 7 64 bit) and started the Desktop V7.1.32 it shows the PB and green USB symbol, but the error showing desktop cannot communicate comes up. I have selected the update tab and gone through the process again. However this went through the update right to the last step and it fails to communicate. I have installed and reinstalled the Desktop manager and done the Hardware reset then tried again with the same result.

PB still shows V2.0.1.358

I have lost everything off of the PB and cannot transfer any files to it.

Anyone have solutions!!
    08-05-12 01:40 PM
    Delete the drivers on your pc. I had the same happen on win 7-64 about a week ago out of nowhere.

If you search the forums you will find a solution. Thank God for CrackBerry, it's members have gotten me out of many problems with devices.
    08-05-12 03:26 PM
    .668 is no longer up so dm will offer the precious OS. What is the last step? When your pb restarts?
    08-05-12 04:17 PM
    When the PB strats after the reboot it goes to the Setup intstead of connecting to the software. The Desktop software Locks up and have waited 15 minutes before finally using Task Manager to end.
    When you setup the PB and reboot it still won't communicate with the Desktop. It comes up with the window which tells you it is not communicating with the Desktop and gives you the 3 options, Try again, Update, Cancel. This is the same window i used in order to start the update.
    will give BB-Bmore's suggestion.
    08-05-12 07:41 PM
    I haven't done a debrick on mine for awhile but when it's done dm gives an error of course because the pb is rebooting when done. I just close dm, unplug and the setup is where your pb should be as you just wiped and installed the OS fresh.

I'm unsure if after your backup will load on.
    08-05-12 07:46 PM
    BB-Bmore You are the man!!!
    So everyone is aware i deleted the driver and uninstalled the DM. Rebooted the computer then installed the V7 B33.
    I can even do a Backup which i haven't been able to do since i updated to V7 desktop.

Thank You at least i am back at 2.0.1.358.
    Last edited by Toodyt; 08-05-12 at 08:00 PM.
    08-05-12 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD