I have just seen update yo playbook and do bot want to be the first. Its 4 meg in size. What if it stops the goodies (no need for tether)? Its Version 1.0.7.2942. Has someone already installed it? LET US KNOW.....
    09-03-11 04:36 PM
    You can't be serious...
    09-03-11 04:41 PM
    I know. I already have this..buts its listed as the same but only 4 meg in size. Whats up with that
    09-03-11 04:43 PM
    It likely means you have deleted one or more of the apps included in the OS. The system will reinstall them automatically and they show up as a small update of the OS with the same version number..
    Hiylow likes this.
    09-03-11 04:48 PM
    I am a newbie to the Playbook. I did not know you can delete a OS part of a program and it causes a update notification..sorry to all....
    09-03-11 04:55 PM
    Hiylow, don't worry about it. For a while, a month or two ago, there were people asking the same question every 10 posts or so, clearly not even checking the latest posts before they did. It's been a while since it was much of an issue, so you should certainly be forgiven for not knowing about it. :-)
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    09-03-11 05:50 PM
    It likely means you have deleted one or more of the apps included in the OS. The system will reinstall them automatically and they show up as a small update of the OS with the same version number..
    I thought this didn't happen anymore?
    09-03-11 06:24 PM
    I thought this didn't happen anymore?
    Doesn't happen to me anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-11 07:22 PM
    I wonder what was deleted, I thought this was fixed.

09-03-11 08:22 PM
    Did u received d updates while u connect to internet in different country?

I used to received that in past build.. Installed the updates at my home country malaysia, then connect through US proxy, I received another update notifications of 4 mb

I do remember that the past bulk updates, some country received smaller size update.

09-03-11 09:59 PM
    Did u received d updates while u connect to internet in different country?

I used to received that in past build.. Installed the updates at my home country malaysia, then connect through US proxy, I received another update notifications of 4 mb

I do remember that the past bulk updates, some country received smaller size update.

that happened to me also - i travel a lot and very often i have to download a new small update once i land.
    09-04-11 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD