I'm in no rush for an update to my PlayBook and I think that BlackBerry would wait for the update until after the Android runtime has been updated to 4.2.2. What would be the point of updating the PlayBook os now only to be nagged to update it again after the 4.2.2 update to BB10?

+1 on my PlayBook taking a rest since I got my Z10.
    05-15-13 10:58 PM
    If I get a massive trade in credit for my 64 then I'd give a revised PlayBook a shot. Otherwise no, give me the BB10 browser apps and real Bridge on my existing and do it before the battery is dead!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    05-16-13 06:35 AM
    I guess that's the answer on BB10 for playbook , why would BBRY invest is there is no return-
    there is potential return w/ pb owners buying BB10 apps,,, not all pb'ers are jumping on the Z/Q/R10 wagon yet,,, my concern, as stated by another poster in another thread, is that some buyers are 1st time blackberry owners getting these on the advertised premise that playbooks will be getting BB10,,, if this fails to come true, it'll be a bad 1st BB experience & further BBs' already languishing rep, only adding to the number people alergic them...
    kbz1960 and JeepBB like this.
    05-16-13 08:24 AM
    I'd love the PlayBook but i barely use it now i wish they would at least update the browser to make it usable.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-16-13 08:28 AM
    So, what I am reading is that "IF" BBRY does an upgrade on the current Playbook to BB10, then everyone would be happy?!?

We all know there is a debate on if the Playbook hardware can handle 10 or not. If the upgrade comes and is less than the performance of the z10; acceptable or no?

So, how happy? Happy enough to buy a replacement with upgraded features and performance?

Discuss
    there is no debate,,, only people that don't search...

How to Run #BB10 on your BlackBerry #PlayBook ← Open Source BlackBerry – OSBB
    05-16-13 08:30 AM
    Couldn't pay me to buy anymore. In typical rim fashion aka blackberry they screwed their customers again.

It was a good device but the lack of real updates from the get go. It was on life support. Vague soon, avoiding questions nothing has changed with Thor.

He's just a ring leader of the circus that's Blackberry.
    Welcome to Ringling Bros. Circus!
    05-16-13 08:33 AM
    there is potential return w/ pb owners buying BB10 apps,,, not all pb'ers are jumping on the Z/Q/R10 wagon yet,,, my concern, as stated by another poster in another thread, is that some buyers are 1st time blackberry owners getting these on the advertised premise that playbooks will be getting BB10,,, if this fails to come true, it'll be a bad 1st BB experience & further BBs' already languishing rep, only adding to the number people alergic them...
    I think I've developed this allergy.
    there is no debate,,, only people that don't search...

How to Run #BB10 on your BlackBerry #PlayBook ← Open Source BlackBerry – OSBB
    I wish you would quit posting that link. A worthless experiment that gets you nothing more than a more worthless tab.
    05-16-13 08:35 AM
    I think I've developed this allergy.

I wish you would quit posting that link. A worthless experiment that gets you nothing more than a more worthless tab.
    but it shows the hardware is capable,,, even the devs said so...
    05-16-13 08:38 AM
33 12