Mine looks fine _|_
    mines spectacular........ahhhh....what....oh...never mind...i though you were talking....i think i'll stop talking now....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-05-13 03:40 PM
    if you look anything like your avitar.......I guarantee that we love you too....
    Whereas in your case, we'd consider to love you, if you do not look like your avatar...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-05-13 03:44 PM
    Whereas in your case, we'd consider to love you, if you do not look like your avatar...
    Why thank you!
    07-05-13 04:07 PM
    i assure you i look much worse than my avitar....my skin is blue with green splotches....
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    07-06-13 06:57 AM
    i assure you i look much worse than my avitar....my skin is blue with green splotches....
    You can get some ointment for that I'm sure? Worked on my piles!
    07-06-13 07:10 AM
    In fact....they look just like..................hmmm...nevermind....what was the name of the ointment?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 07:14 AM
    In fact....they look just like..................hmmm...nevermind....what was the name of the ointment?
    Brandy!
    07-06-13 07:17 AM
    Brandy!
    That would burn....i think i'll pass on that....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 07:18 AM
    That would burn....i think i'll pass on that....
    It works from the inside silly!
    07-06-13 07:21 AM
    Depending on the quality, it might still burn, though...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 07:25 AM
    Depending on the quality, it might still burn, though...
    Think quantity not quality. After enough the burning sensation stops. Well it doesn't stop its just that you don't care anymore!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    07-06-13 07:40 AM
    Think quantity not quality. After enough the burning sensation stops. Well it doesn't stop its just that you don't care anymore!
    Maybe I should apply some for yesterday's yellow jacket bite!!! I applied a steroid and the bite now has six pack abs!
    07-06-13 08:53 AM
    Maybe I should apply some for yesterday's yellow jacket bite!!! I applied a steroid and the bite now has six pack abs!
    I give up completely. You lot over there have your own language completely!

There are several countries that speak different languages and the pb setup has a whole list of them. I can set my pb to,

Chinese, I understand,
    Russian, I understand,
    Greek, I understand,
    Swahili, I understand,
    Japanese, I understand,
    German, I understand,
    French, hate them so who cares,
    Spanish, ditto,

When it comes to America everyone says they speak English! and the same with Canada generally speaking apart from the French people who own the country.

So why is it such a struggle to understand the western dialect?
    07-06-13 11:49 AM
    If this works, what will this allow?
    07-08-13 05:52 AM
    This so Exciting, can't wait...good work!!!.....I love my PB and I'm not ready to move on yet.

LA
    there is a good news. and also a bad news.
    the bad news is?
    i bricked my perfectly working blackberry playbook 32 gb by passing 6volts when i should be sending 3.3volts.
    now the good news?
    now i will be able to find the jtag pins faster. since i successfully bricked it.
    i wish i could share the info, but i forgot since i was busy documenting which pads gave me what voltage in volt and what current in amperes, i forgot to record the pins i touched with 6v. i hope i didnt fry the cpu. it gives me 1.8 volts only as output pads.
    so its a great news. :-D
    how many here are like me?
    who has completely destroyed a playbook in the name of science and now hunting on his @*** to find the jtag.
    who in favor say - arrrrrrrrrrrrr
    who in denial say - narrrrrrrrrrr
    thanks!
    -paul
    zoemu likes this.
    07-08-13 06:49 AM
    thanks for converting a completely technical post into "Comedy Central"
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-08-13 06:50 AM
    thanks for converting a completely technical post into "Comedy Central"
    thanks!
    -paul
    Always remember newtons basic laws of problem solving with the following equation! It has helped me numerous times.

The angle of the dangle, will always equal the heat of the beat, as long as the throb of the knob is constant!

Job done
    07-08-13 07:57 AM
    Always remember newtons basic laws of problem solving with the following equation! It has helped me numerous times.

The angle of the dangle, will always equal the heat of the beat, as long as the throb of the knob is constant!

Job done
    here have a look here. and ask newton for some help. we are in some kind of crisis.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...estion-826454/
    i hope my guess is wrong. but if my guess is right? yes get ready to get angry on RIM and swear on top of your lungs!
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 08:03 AM
    Could consult Stephen Hawking , the former holder of the Lucasian chair at Oxford who is an authority on black holes, on his views on the Blackberry hole.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-08-13 01:50 PM
    Could consult Stephen Hawking , the former holder of the Lucasian chair at Oxford who is an authority on black holes, on his views on the Blackberry hole.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    <moderator edit> even aliens cant decode this. this is math. its universal. its sha1, and we need some countless cpu's covering one inch depth surface of earth for next 5 billion years to crack blowfish-448 and same for rsa-3072.
    we are over turning hawking. ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07-10-13 at 10:13 PM. Reason: posing around language filters
    07-08-13 01:54 PM
    You obviously don't know that Newton invented Calculus, Laws of Gravity along Einstein creating the equation for energy.

If it wasn't for calculus, simple brute forcing would still be a struggle.

When you have a noble prize for one of the greatest contribution to pure mathematics and modern science, only then can you call them "sh1t"

Mensaje puesto por mi Z10 chingon
    07-08-13 02:41 PM
    You obviously don't know that Newton invented Calculus
    Leibniz might have disagreed...
    07-08-13 02:55 PM
    You obviously don't know that Newton invented Calculus, Laws of Gravity along Einstein creating the equation for energy.

When you have a noble prize for one of the greatest contribution to pure mathematics and modern science, only then can you call them "sh1t"

Oh no not that old chestnut? Sorry sorry not true. This is a well marketed ploy and I'll tell you why.

Many years ago the laws of gravity were discovered and on that point I think we all agree?

However it was not by Einstein at all! The simple truth is that it was one fine sunny Monday morning when chicken lickin and turkey lurkey that discovered the hallowed laws. Now scientist being a stuffy group of beurocrats that are more concerned with image rather than fact couldn't bring themselves to accredit a chicken and a turkey with such an accolade.

Perplexed as to a solution to this issue they decided to adjourn to the bar across the road. As they walked across the road Isaac came walking down the street. The scientists spotted him and the following conversation took place.

Dweeb: good morning what is your name?
    Isaac: sod off!
    Dweeb: what is your job?
    Dweeb: you look like the scientific type?
    Dweeb: what do you know about gravity?
    Dweeb: well we need someone to blame and it can't be a chicken. Do you mind if we use your name?
    Dweeb: well we can settle this in the bar across the road and we'll make you a rich man!
    Isaac: are you paying?
    Dweeb: my good man you've just discovered gravity of course the scientific society are paying!
    Isaac: well I'll have two cases of brandy then!
    Dweeb: that's a little excessive?
    Isaac: are you the person that's just discovered gravity?
    Dweeb: well no!
    Isaac: well sod off and get the drinks in then.

Moral of the story is don't trust scientists, chickens, turkeys or strange old men with Grey hair?
    Michael Cull1 likes this.
    07-08-13 04:45 PM

he died thats why i said sh!t. else i will call him up and ask for his help. hello hello einstien i need some help. i need to kaboom this blackberry. :-D he also presented his half finished paper on theory of relative relativity. and string theory..... which is now accepted widely by theoritical physicists world wide. who knows may be in some other dimension someone cracked it. ;-)
    my bad english killed my post. my bad. i apologise. :-D
    thanks!
    -paul
    Sprawl likes this.
    07-09-13 05:39 AM
    Oh no not that old chestnut? Sorry sorry not true. This is a well marketed ploy and I'll tell you why.

Many years ago the laws of gravity were discovered and on that point I think we all agree?

However it was not by Einstein at all! The simple truth is that it was one fine sunny Monday morning when chicken lickin and turkey lurkey that discovered the hallowed laws. Now scientist being a stuffy group of beurocrats that are more concerned with image rather than fact couldn't bring themselves to accredit a chicken and a turkey with such an accolade.

Perplexed as to a solution to this issue they decided to adjourn to the bar across the road. As they walked across the road Isaac came walking down the street. The scientists spotted him and the following conversation took place.

Dweeb: good morning what is your name?
    Dweeb: what is your job?
    Dweeb: you look like the scientific type?
    Dweeb: what do you know about gravity?
    Dweeb: well we need someone to blame and it can't be a chicken. Do you mind if we use your name?
    Dweeb: well we can settle this in the bar across the road and we'll make you a rich man!
    Isaac: are you paying?
    Dweeb: my good man you've just discovered gravity of course the scientific society are paying!
    Isaac: well I'll have two cases of brandy then!
    Dweeb: that's a little excessive?
    Isaac: are you the person that's just discovered gravity?
    Dweeb: well no!
    Isaac: well sod off and get the drinks in then.

Moral of the story is don't trust scientists, chickens, turkeys or strange old men with Grey hair?
    i find you are bored. can you do me a favor? i am horrible in writing papers. as usual the thumb rule holds true. developers are horrible document writer. can i have your email ID so you can proof read them and edit them and send it back to me. or even publish it yourself. just print my name with fine ink in the bottom that should so.
    because i dont have that much patience to open a word and correct all mistakes and stuffs which leads to confusion and people misunderstand reading my stuffs!
    thanks!
    -paul
    p.s. i hate writing journals. they drives me crazy. computer does have no intelligence and computer programmers have no intelligence either. else computers will be smart, which is not. ;-)
    07-09-13 05:43 AM
99 1234