It is the NON-bridge mail. You set up the accounts individually to retrieve your mail. Bridge is the one paired with a bb phone.
    Oh yeah, lol.
    06-05-12 12:11 PM
    Oh yeah, lol.
    Just attach a bungee cord to the Playbook. THis way, when you start to drift off to the land of Nod, your hand gripping pressure will drop as you start to drop off, and when the right threshold is reached (by the rating/tension strength of the bungee cord itself), it will gently slip out of your hands. If you mount it to the ceiling, it will also be right there when you wake up. No drops, no overheating by way of an insulation blanket.

Just an "Arkansas Helping Hand"........

tongue in cheek............

C
    06-05-12 01:26 PM
    Here is my suggestion find an old wooden swing. Then cut out a square section for the playbook - use a wood router to cut the opening so you can have the bezel lay in the 'seat' and not drop down. Like a picture in a frame.

Then you connect the rope to your ceiling and presto, perfect playbook night-time holder. I call it the 'PlayBed' (Please see pics and patents are pending).
    06-05-12 01:45 PM
    Must have been watching a very hot video when you passed out!
    06-05-12 01:50 PM
    Not the best idea to put it under the pillow OP. As others have mentioned, the worst that could have happened is slight harm to your battery.

In the future, just place it somewhere it can get some air, even if it's on you due to a nod off while lying down.
    06-05-12 03:45 PM
    What's native email, most likely no.

Cotton.
    Sorry souldn'r resist.

06-05-12 07:36 PM
    Lol! I do the same thing. Start to nod off and the pb tips forward. Mine makes it to the night stand however.

I'm still wondering if the OP found anything up and running on his pb when he woke up.
    Wonder is he was reading some of the new risque books n' stuff in App World?
    06-05-12 07:40 PM
    Here is my suggestion find an old wooden swing. Then cut out a square section for the playbook - use a wood router to cut the opening so you can have the bezel lay in the 'seat' and not drop down. Like a picture in a frame.

Then you connect the rope to your ceiling and presto, perfect playbook night-time holder. I call it the 'PlayBed' (Please see pics and patents are pending).
    LMAO that's a good idea......hopefully there aren't any pesky patent pilferers lurking.
    Last edited by Ben1232; 06-05-12 at 07:55 PM.
    06-05-12 07:48 PM
    LMAO that's a good idea......hopefully there aren't any pesky patent pilferers lurking.
    And one night he/she goes to the bathroom and strangles themselves in this contraption and the cops think it was some kind of autoerotic device!!!!!
    06-05-12 08:38 PM
    And one night he/she goes to the bathroom and strangles themselves in this contraption and the cops think it was some kind of autoerotic device!!!!!
    Hehehehehe.

.....Need some cunning small print with caveats galore then to be on the safe side.
    06-05-12 08:41 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD