Someone with a PB hit ESPN360 and post video showing that it plays the videos on there. I'm sure others would be interested to know if this works or if it'll eventually be locked down because of licensing issues.
    03-18-11 09:00 AM
    We actually have access to live espn streaming I hope that works!
    03-18-11 09:01 AM
    We actually have access to live espn streaming I hope that works!
    i hope we at least can have playbook right away without any installed OS. leaving USA on 1st april....
    03-18-11 10:13 AM
    I'm trying to start a rumor that it's coming April first, SO if my rumor comes true, then you'll be good to go!
    03-18-11 10:15 AM
    H
    I'm trying to start a rumor that it's coming April first, SO if my rumor comes true, then you'll be good to go!
    ahaha crazaaa! But I mean if official BlackBerry accessories are expected to ship 3/28, they'd have to be coming out with a device that uses them at that date too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 10:39 AM
    yeah thats what we think lol
    03-18-11 10:41 AM
    It would most likely depend on the licensing agreement between ESPN and whatever wifi you are browsing off of at the time wouldn't it? I have comcast at my home and they have an agreement with ESPN. Therefore I would assume when streaming from my wifi it should be fine. I hope so at least. Maybe I can get the tablet in time to test it for the final four on cbs sports online. Wouldn't that be nice.
    03-18-11 10:46 AM
    It would most likely depend on the licensing agreement between ESPN and whatever wifi you are browsing off of at the time wouldn't it? I have comcast at my home and they have an agreement with ESPN. Therefore I would assume when streaming from my wifi it should be fine. I hope so at least. Maybe I can get the tablet in time to test it for the final four on cbs sports online. Wouldn't that be nice.
    Yes, normally it would, but if ESPN decides to detect the hardware behind the browser and deny it because it's a mobile device or something, that's gonna suck for PB usefulness. There use to be an iPhone app a while ago for streaming ESPN360, but they took it down for some stupid reason.
    03-18-11 11:45 AM
    It works right now. I'm told it should continue but you never know. Companies are funny about their money. It works & works well. RIM has done a better job with flash than Moto did on the Xoom. No vid. Sorry.
    pkcable, greggov, bighap and 4 others like this.
    03-18-11 12:39 PM
    CX you have one right now!!!! Lucky! Maybe I'm late to the party in knowing that but still felt the need to comment. Well my money is burning a hole in my pocket and i hope it comes out sooner than later.
    03-18-11 02:40 PM
    So CX you have a final build or close to final?
    03-18-11 02:41 PM
    It works right now. I'm told it should continue but you never know. Companies are funny about their money. It works & works well. RIM has done a better job with flash than Moto did on the Xoom. No vid. Sorry.
    Thats def good news. I know you get more access depending on if you have tv or internet with certain cariers. That could also be great news for us NHL Gamecenter account holders. Being able to stream hockey to the playbook, hopefully they won't put restrictions like Google TV has on some sites (though there are hacks around them still a pain that they even do it).
    03-18-11 02:56 PM
    So CX you have a final build or close to final?
    Yeah because he can answer that
    03-18-11 02:57 PM
    Sure he can but SHOULD he that is the question.
    03-18-11 09:29 PM
    Now that the first question was answered, the next question is.... How much impact on the battery does it have?
    03-18-11 11:03 PM
    Civic always looking for a way to put down rim always haven't you moved on yet????? Don't you get it yet Los and. Android will not have anything over rim anymore once Qnx is on hh sorry but soon your going to have to start picking on android like the thunderbolt how much battery does that get
    03-19-11 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD