If you end up going later, or spending extra time there ( which I fear I might!! ) hit me up, I'll add ya on BBM brotha

I checked online, the place is roughly 15 min from work
    For sure. I'm aiming on going around 2-4. My pins in my CB profile. hope I get in!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 10:38 AM
    For sure. I'm aiming on going around 2-4. My pins in my CB profile. hope I get in!

I've been to stuff like this before. I'd be surprised if you get anything short of smiles, excited people, and a A+ experience out of the thing.
    04-07-11 11:47 AM
    I had no problem attending the Boston event today.
    04-07-11 04:35 PM
    Did they disclose anything new about the PB that hasn't already been discussed in these forums?
    Last edited by greatwiseone; 04-07-11 at 05:02 PM.
    04-07-11 04:59 PM
    There were three of these events today. I kind of thought I would see more posts describing the event and maybe some pictures.
    04-07-11 05:01 PM
    Can you share your experience at the event?
    How long did you stay? What did they present?
    Did you witness someone actually winning a PB to take home?
    04-07-11 05:03 PM
    Bump! Who attended and what happened?! We want to know!
    04-07-11 05:04 PM
    Hope to hear about the one in California as well...
    Perhaps they will post later tonight.
    04-07-11 05:18 PM
    Hey guys just got done at the Cali event. I got some pics ill post in a bit and a good amount of time with the Playbook. Awesome device! They didn't check for credentials but some reps were walking around and occasionally asked who we worked for. Just told them we worked for carriers and they were really friendly. There were food and drinks available for everyone too. There weren't many people but I'd imagine cuz it wasn't very public.

04-07-11 06:21 PM
    Hey guys just got done at the Cali event. I got some pics ill post in a bit and a good amount of time with the Playbook. Awesome device! They didn't check for credentials but some reps were walking around and occasionally asked who we worked for. Just told them we worked for carriers and they were really friendly. There were food and drinks available for everyone too. There weren't many people but I'd imagine cuz it wasn't very public.

hahaha I mentioned Crackberry and one of the reps said "oh yea there were 3 guys 2 hours earlier that came and said they worked for T-Mobile and were from San Diego and such. They looked like they could've been from Crackberry"

I immediately thought it was you hahaha...

I too have some pics, some videos, and will be sharing in a few hours! Stay posted on a different thread I started answering some questions http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/li...-event-602702/
    04-07-11 09:46 PM
    Tell us how that goes dannebtd
    It actually went really well . . spent about 3 hours there shooting the breeze, made some friends, learned alot, taught some, and had an all around good time.

I told them straight out i was there on my own behalf and was constantly on crackberry. They didn't really care and seemed to be a little impressed with what i did know already. I did offer a verbal NDA on what we spoke about so nothing really interesting to report
    Last edited by dannebtd; 04-17-11 at 07:17 PM.
    04-17-11 07:14 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD