Hi everyone everyone, I am a newbie playbook user. Have tried looking at posts re touch screen issues but some are a bit over my head.
    Generally I am fine finding my way around but find ordering moonpig.com cards and playing touch screen games like gardens of time really hard work. It's okay to browse the net and type stuff, but is there a straight forward way to resolve the others, or is playbook not designed to be suitable for that meaning.... Is it meant for general surfing and photo viewing? I saw stuff about reloading operating system but. Would have to sort all my photos and move them off etc which I do think have much time to do..
    Thanks... Jj
    Last edited by jj22pix; 02-18-13 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Trying to fix typo in title
    02-18-13 06:18 PM
    Hi, and welcome to the forums!

Could you be a bit more specific about the problems that you are having. I'm guessing that the websites you mention need a lot of 'selecting' and 'clicking' and 'dragging' etc. Which if they are designed for using with a mouse, may be a bit tricky with a touch-screen. The PlayBook browser is fairly good, and can handle most websites, but if the website is really not designed for use with a touch-screen, then I suppose you will not get a very good experience with the PlayBook on them.
    02-19-13 11:45 AM