Hi All,

I have searched around to see if others are having this problem but I cannot find any results. However, please point me to a relevant thread if I have missed it.

Anyways, my playbook behaves erratically when I have it plugged in (to either wall or usb power). If it is charging, a single tap on the screen will appear as if I have tapped the screen a billion times. I have restored the playbook to factory settings and even changed the charging adapter with no success.

If anyone could provide me help to solving this, that would be great!

Thanks.
    10-08-12 08:10 PM
    If you are using the PlayBook charger that came with the PlayBook and it does this also plugged in to a computer usb port, you, may want to call RIM support and see what they suggest.

In the past users with similar problems have traced it to a faulty power bar or outlet. Since you are getting it with two different sources, it must be a problem with the PlayBook.

This is assuming you are using a BlackBerry brand charger or plugged into a PC, not a generic usb charger.
    10-08-12 08:29 PM
    Are you near something magnetic like speakers

or these power problems, faulty charger, bad ground etc

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...arging-615614/
    10-08-12 08:35 PM
    While playing Freecell with the magnetic port charger plugged in when I tapped on a card to move it to the four free cell area a different card would move to the desired location. Disconnecting the charger seemed to help.
    10-08-12 08:52 PM
    I too have this issue. But since I rarely plug it and use it at the same time, it's not a big enough issue for me. Its a funny thing to see the page jump around as the screen picks up my entire finger making contact and almost gets confused as to what to do so it bounces up and down and left to right.
    I also use my 9900 as the mouse and keyboard so much that it's now just habit to remote control that again the bouncing isn't an issue.
    Try remote controlling......I bet you become so used to it that you forget about the sensitive screen issue........almost.
    10-08-12 09:10 PM
    That happen to me when using a cell phone charger, I stopped using it fearing it will mess up my Playbook, so my advice keep with the original charger and if needed use an inverter in your car.
    10-08-12 10:13 PM