One of the reasons I love my BlackBerry so much is having the ability to change the entire look with themes I create. If a Theme Builder becomes available to theme developers, what types of themes and layouts would you like to see?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-11 08:45 PM
    I'm sure some of the theme developers will come up with some amazingly creative ideas. As for me, I'm not so sure what I would want yet.

I'm also not holding my breath for the Theme Builder for the playbook as RIM still hasn't release the full OS6 theme builder (I hate the beta theme builder bugs, if you can't tell.)
    03-15-11 08:58 PM
    I'm sure some of the theme developers will come up with some amazingly creative ideas. As for me, I'm not so sure what I would want yet.

I'm also not holding my breath for the Theme Builder for the playbook as RIM still hasn't release the full OS6 theme builder (I hate the beta theme builder bugs, if you can't tell.)
    well they have said that at launch there wont be that option.

as for TB6, well i think i know why its still beta, but iv been wrong before so i`ll hold off publicly saying why
    03-15-11 09:25 PM
    Hello Hello,

On my side, I've done a few themes for my BB Bold 9000 and one thing I'd like to manage is a kind of 3D theme.
    For example having a cube with an icon on each side and you rotate it any way you want to access the desired app.
    I said cube but can then be anything from pyramid to maybe a decagon (i used around 8 or 10 icons in my themes)

I managed to do quite a bit in my themes but this one not yet.
    If you want to have a look at my themes (I'm thinking of maybe put a couple on the app world):
    Index of /BlackBerry_Themes/9000
    10-25-12 04:54 AM