I ran out of storage on my 16gb playbook. I then removed all movies, deleted unwanted apps, etc and i still only have 650mb available! Suggestions please?!?
    08-27-12 03:12 PM
    Have you tried to restart and see what it reports? Hold down the power button until it shuts down then power on again. You're looking at the free storage correct? Not free memory.
    08-27-12 03:20 PM
    Try a 'reboot' [POWER] + [VOL-UP] + [VOL-DOWN]
    08-27-12 03:35 PM
    Sometimes the pb does its own housekeeping and will recover memory. But you can also try one of the restart procedures and move through them if they don't work:

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    08-27-12 03:39 PM
    Thanks for the replies. Chadface, it is Storage and not Memory. After restart and reboot i am still sitting at 655MB of available storage. Frustrating.
    08-27-12 04:20 PM
    Thanks for the replies. Chadface, it is Storage and not Memory. After restart and reboot i am still sitting at 655MB of available storage. Frustrating.
    Download Air Browser and check for those unwanted files, maybe you have downloaded a lot of stuff from the Net and you need to delete it too.
    08-27-12 08:49 PM
    if i am correct you could also use the PB's file manager to locate file and also delete them. good luck.
    08-27-12 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD