stock exchange free app stop working today. is it due to DDOS or stop support? anyone got same problem? anyone have suggestion for app that is similar to bloomberg or stock exchange for tracking stock performance? thanks.
    10-24-16 03:02 PM
    Don't know that there is a DOS going on....

I had a hard time finding a good Stock tracking app, three years ago. I you have one.... try rebooting, then just wait till tomorrow. Then go to your nearest big box store and buy and $60 tablet and it will function better than the PlayBook (maybe not the speakers). If your portfolio is doing well (your aren't into BBRY like so many here), go ahead and spend a little more. Sometimes a few seconds can make the difference.
    10-24-16 03:24 PM
    it is working now. i guess must be DOS. stock exchange free is not too bad - just don't have the stock*share calculation (i am sure the full version would)...bloomberg professional is free but need to sign in... too much trouble (hate google gmail for the same reason, every time you travel, gmail force you to change password, if you recently on trip a lot, you eventually forgot what you changed pw). keep my playbook for now. it would be great bbm video chat catch on. hopefully, bb will release something that removable from car control panel in the tablet format, but with all the key app feature and bb security.
    10-26-16 07:34 AM
    stock exchange free app stop working today. is it due to DDOS or stop support? anyone got same problem? anyone have suggestion for app that is similar to bloomberg or stock exchange for tracking stock performance? thanks.
    I'm using QuickStocks (an android port on BBW) and it works and looks quite well. So much so that I bought the full version and also use it on my Passport.
    stlabrat likes this.
    10-30-16 05:26 AM
    I'm using QuickStocks (an android port on BBW) and it works and looks quite well. So much so that I bought the full version and also use it on my Passport.
    We're glad you're enjoying QuickStocks! Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience.
    11-04-16 04:02 AM