If anyone has a good condition 64gb playbook they want to sell to me cheap, feel free to message me.
    02-06-14 05:45 AM
    I accidently broke one of my PB (I have 2 of them), the one I use the most at home.
    I bought a used one in very good condition (battery health is 99% :O ) and I'm glad I did so. Don't know why, but the wifi is blazing fast compared to the broken one.
    I really love that tablet. I use it everyday at work, to listen to music, sometimes I watch a movie during my lunch break, I surf on the net while bridged, I check my mail, I rarely play with it but... The built quality is very good, way better than some tablets I've tried, the screen is still up to date, and the sound is better than all the other tablets.
    I really don't need anything else, very happy with my 2 PBs
    02-06-14 05:56 AM
    Really love my 64gb PB, especially since I added quite a bit of my own music and a few movies. The speakers are better than any tablet I own!! Side loaded a few apps (Kindle, USA Today, etc) as well as finding some nice apps in the native store (love Origami browser!) and it's quite a useful, stable and secure device to use.

One question though. How would you find out what the battery health percentage is?
    02-06-14 07:55 AM
    Really love my 64gb PB, especially since I added quite a bit of my own music and a few movies. The speakers are better than any tablet I own!! Side loaded a few apps (Kindle, USA Today, etc) as well as finding some nice apps in the native store (love Origami browser!) and it's quite a useful, stable and secure device to use.

One question though. How would you find out what the battery health percentage is?
    Buy Battery Guru from app world. It is very useful.
    Cynycl and Celandine like this.
    02-06-14 09:23 AM
    The front video camera is good for selfie filming. My 2 year old has made some great home movies of himself.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 01:08 PM
    I have a brand new nexus 10. It's cool. Sometimes it turns itself into a brick. Love that feature. Oh and when it reboots itself to help clear cache or Ya know, just to interrupt whatever it is I am doing, it's awesome. How about how hot it gets, through the padded case at that. I could cook soup on it. I know, the case is keeping the heat in making it hotter. Sure, if it didn't already do that before I got the case I'd believe you.

So. Uhhhh sure I love it.

Thou art posted from z10
    Fire In The Bones likes this.
    02-08-14 02:28 PM
    Just bought an 8" windows 8.1 tablet. Its very nice, more intuitive than Android and more feature full. Feels well built compared to creaky thin Android devices, although it it does way as much as a small house.

I nearly broke my back comparing my original Galaxy tab 7" with it in scales. Would you believe it's about 50grams heavier. That extra weight would kill most people lol I bet my PB is heavier still.

Have to say though for intuitive use nothing comes close to PB.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 03:20 AM
    For that price not bad at all, but the Windows surface tablet seem to be money when it comes to hardware and software! Don't get me wrong I love my PlayBook, but realistically you can put that money into another tablet that is more up to date.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 03:47 AM
    I'd say GO GET IT!
    I own a 64Gb PB and I absolutely love it. I'd buy an LTE PB without hesitation if I find one.
    02-09-14 05:52 AM
34 12