04-08-13 10:27 AM
33 12
tools
    considering how many arenas and rec centers i installed wireless infrastructure in last summer, i'd say quite a few have it.
    02-12-12 10:33 AM
    Perhaps you should focus on your writing skills before delving into application development. Communication skills are essential even for the lone coder living in mommy's basement.

Now on to answering your questions. BlackBerry Developer Zone and the Inside BlackBerry Developer's Blog should be the first places you visit. All software needed for development is freely available from Blackberry.
    I wasn't gonna say anything- but that was just rude! No matter if he is a kid in someone's basement or not- is that anyway to treat a potential developer? Some "kids" have more abilities creating than the rest of us. Be nice!
    FF22 and BuzzStarField like this.
    02-12-12 10:35 AM
    All software needed for development is freely available from Blackberry.
    flash builder is a $50 download from adobe. you need it for adobe air unless you use the blackberry command line tools
    02-12-12 10:51 AM
    considering how many arenas and rec centers i installed wireless infrastructure in last summer, i'd say quite a few have it.
    Nice ! I used to live in the arenas, and would haveloved to have wifi. Glad to see they are getting there. Now what are the chances that you installed some HD LCD's in the dressing rooms at the same time ? That'd be great for the coaches..... playbooks hdni to 50" screen and a great chalkboard app !! they could even show the players some examples of game situations, filmed with the PB of course

however after seeing the way some dressing rooms get trashed.... I don't think we'll see this for a while
    02-12-12 11:25 AM
    hdtvs in the common areas for information and advertising. video done over cat 6 links
    02-12-12 11:39 AM
    Nice ! I used to live in the arenas, and would haveloved to have wifi. Glad to see they are getting there. Now what are the chances that you installed some HD LCD's in the dressing rooms at the same time ? That'd be great for the coaches..... playbooks hdni to 50" screen and a great chalkboard app !! they could even show the players some examples of game situations, filmed with the PB of course

however after seeing the way some dressing rooms get trashed.... I don't think we'll see this for a while
    have them in a shatterproof container and the teams for each rental are responsible for the units!!!! Would be a perfect combination for teaching.
    02-12-12 04:17 PM
    I ried Playcreator and it is not good for me.. I'm searching for something also to follow my numerous teams... I coach hockey and lacrosse and also follow a dozen of coaches (teaching)... I need something more powerfull than just those actual one on bb apps.

What I use right now is somekinf of a smal booklet (One for each of my teams) and erything is in ther... Practices, games, coments, etc. I also have one more for my coach that I follow, comments, etc...

PicInote is a good exemple... You can create books ans in those books i would be able to write, post images, etc... in a quick easy format.
    04-08-13 10:09 AM
    Playbook is not good for me... Being a Lacrosse and hockey coach... I coach 3 or 4 teams per season and folllw/teach a dozen of coach... i need something more power full than playcreator or any other I've seen...

I need somthing a bit like PicInote... you can create book with picInote... So let's say a coach would create a book for his season, and every pages are writen note or attached photos/images... The coaches would then be able to write and comments on anything...
    04-08-13 10:27 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD