Hi all,

I've been having a problem with connecting my 9800 with the PB. I have installed the latest OS's for both devices. PB is the latest Dev Beta Os and the torch is the latest .706 bundle.

I am able to pair the devices, but when I attempt to connect to the phone it keeps telling me that it cannot find the device. I have deleted and rediscovered both of the devices numerous times. The pairing works like a charm (or so it says) but will not connect after that.

Any help would be appreciated. GO!!!!
    01-03-12 08:21 PM
    Are you trying to use what I'd call the 'simple' bt connection to transfer files "Send using BT" "receive using bt?"

That does NOT work. What you need to do is get the Bridge app for the phone from Appworld. Then run it and follow directions on pairing.

If' I've misread, please add more info.
    01-03-12 09:38 PM
    Are you trying to use what I'd call the 'simple' bt connection to transfer files "Send using BT" "receive using bt?"

That does NOT work. What you need to do is get the Bridge app for the phone from Appworld. Then run it and follow directions on pairing.

If' I've misread, please add more info.
    Apologies, I should have clarified. I have the Bridge App for the phone. I've had them connected and used the bridge before, but in the last week or so I have been unable to connect the two of them at all.
    01-03-12 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD