Rizolli and Isles: Det. Frost is definitely using a 9900+ playbook combo!!!
    08-21-12 09:56 AM
    Yep,saw that and most of the crew has BB phones
    08-21-12 12:23 PM
    I could be wrong, but in a new Crackle commercial, I think it is a Playbook attached to the bike riders handlebars.

Posted from Crackberry.com App for Android
    08-21-12 01:50 PM
    In the UK, BT have an advert for their 80meg "Infinity" broadband where some geeky students have the broadband and a succession of hot girls knock on the door to use it in order to stream the Olympics. One of them is definitely rocking a playbook.
    08-22-12 04:03 AM
    might be a bit late to the party but i've recently been watching flashpoint, they have blackberries all the way through but in the latest series they also have playbooks, then again its canadian so you'd hope they'd support their own
    08-22-12 05:11 AM
    might be a bit late to the party but i've recently been watching flashpoint, they have blackberries all the way through but in the latest series they also have playbooks, then again its canadian so you'd hope they'd support their own

Actually BB Phones and Playbook have FIPS 140-2 certification, As far as I know the PB is the only tablet with FIPS. I seem to recall BB is the only mobile device authorized in Canada for connection to CPIC and other secure databases, which include the playbook when used to connect through the bridge.

I think its a combination of advertising and keeping it realistic.
    08-22-12 08:57 PM
    Given they quite regularly use guns with scopes upside down / safety on / bolts not closed etc on the show I reckon it was more luck than judgement, but it's good placement all the same

Got me some funny looks off the other half when I'm sat pointing it out that's for sure
    08-23-12 04:11 AM
    Black Eyed Peas - The Time music video & How McDonald's uses Photoshop - Documentary video
    08-23-12 04:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD