Went to see "What To Expect When You're Expecting" and was excited to see the Playbook prominently displayed in one scene where one of the Dads was showing the video of their ultrasound on it.

As he takes it out of his pocket, it first shows the back with the logo prominently displayed, then he puts it on the table and "Blackberry" is easily read while the baby ultrasound is viewed by everyone.

Hope to see more product placement like that in the future!
    05-22-12 09:36 AM
    Yay for good product placement!

Next for it to star in an action police drama or spy thriller...
    Last edited by Zildjian71; 05-22-12 at 02:10 PM. Reason: More!
    Harryl6134 likes this.
    05-22-12 02:08 PM
    Good to know it is now getting some media appereances.

I've seen it in Sportscenter (latin america) and in one of those Black Eyed Peas videos. The integration with automobiles would be a very neat thing to see, surely will give momentum
    05-22-12 03:57 PM
    I've seen it on ABC's Scandal.
    05-22-12 05:16 PM
    Yeah, I bet a lot of people BB people were pissed to see the iPad used as a gadget in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.
    How Much Does Mission Impossible 4’s Director Love Apple? Let Us Count The Ways | Cult of Mac
    05-22-12 05:37 PM
    I later realized that Jennifer Lopez (starring role) probably brought the Playbook to the movie since her talent show with Marc Anthony is sponsored by Blackberry. I almost applauded when the actor popped the PB out of his pocket but stopped myself just in time!
    05-22-12 09:24 PM
    I also spotted a playbook in one of the latest episodes of Community.
    05-23-12 12:10 AM
    I've never spotted it in any movie yet
    Though I did see a guy with Playbook sitting across me listening to music at a college I had gone to.. I had mine too.. So we smiled at eachother looking at our favourite devices in each others hands
    05-23-12 06:44 AM
    Watched a mark wahlberg(sp?) movie last night called Contraband, think it came out last summer, every handheld being used was either a 9810 or 9900. Also spotted a PB in use although it was tough to tell it was a PB. The handhelds were always held so you could see the BB logo, and the slide action of the torch.
    05-23-12 06:51 AM
    I saw this, yay!
    05-26-12 12:07 PM
    Watched a mark wahlberg(sp?) movie last night called Contraband, think it came out last summer, every handheld being used was either a 9810 or 9900. Also spotted a PB in use although it was tough to tell it was a PB. The handhelds were always held so you could see the BB logo, and the slide action of the torch.
    Yeah I've seen contraband too,

So far I remember seeing a Curve 9300 held by one of the opposing characters of the protagonist, There was a 9800 or perhaps it was a 9810. Also I've spotted a few Bold series, sides were blacked out so if I'm remembering correctly they were probably 9780's or 9900's
    05-26-12 06:23 PM
    I noticed that too, not very surprising since ol' Marky Mark is a pretty big BB fan from what I remember.
    05-28-12 07:10 PM
    Any community fans here? All the main characters use bbs haha
    05-29-12 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD