For the last couple of days my playbook has become unusable, it shuts down within minutes of starting to use it and will not do anything for several minutes, will eventually reboot, battery is fully charged, think it may have to go back. Anybody else had this problem?
    11-06-11 05:18 AM
    It sounds like a hardware issue. Probably need to get it fixed or replaced. I'd keep trying to charge it while its on for the few minutes you get.
    11-06-11 05:21 AM
    Thats what I thought, have tried keeping it on charge when using it but makes no difference
    11-06-11 05:29 AM
    listen, to do a hard reset do this.

press volume + and - and power button at the same time for adout 30 second, till you see the red light, and it will shout down make sure the playbook is on when doing the hard reset. some times it can be a bug in some of the games that isn't properly compatible. uninstall the last games you downloaded defore this started!
    11-06-11 05:54 AM
    This is happening with me too. In my case I has OS 2.0.0.3894, so I think that is for bugs in Dev version , because I used heavily with many apps in the same time last couple days.

When I had 1.07 version this did not happen. So look your version, your use and new apps instaleds. Try test and change this things.
    11-06-11 06:16 AM
    Thanks for the comments guys, found how to do hard reset elsewhere on the site, so have done this and so far so good, it must have got it's knickers in a knot somehow! FYI not yet loaded the 2.0 beta, haven't decided whether its a good ised yet
    11-06-11 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD