So I recently ordered a 64 GB Playbook from SBB (on Jan 19th/Thurs) and got an e-mail saying it had been shipped the very next day. The tracking number provided still has not updated. I assume it should arrive sometime this week (hopefully sooner than later), but I'd really like to know when exactly. I live in a very... "urban" neighborhood and wouldn't want this baby to disappear off my door step. I live in Atlanta so... not sure how long it'd take for it to arrive from where ever it's shipping from.

For those who ordered off of SBB, how long did it take for it to arrive? Do you have to sign for it? Thanks!

Oh also, I do not use a Blackberry phone (have an Android), does that mean I will not be able to use tethering or the GPS? If thats the case, I may consider getting a BB phone next time around.
    Last edited by Sesami; 01-23-12 at 01:46 PM.
    01-23-12 01:43 PM
    Hello I live in Fairburn GA and my playbook took 5 days to get to my door step.
    01-23-12 01:57 PM
    My two separate orders from SBB took 5 working days each. Tracking numbers were not included on the Shipping notice, had to call after 3 working days to get it. It was already in the USPS system by then.

And I'm quite pleased with bothe devices!
    01-23-12 02:07 PM
    My order took about 7 days to get out here to the West Coast.
    01-23-12 02:40 PM
    My order took 3 business days and was left in front of my apartment door.
    01-23-12 02:44 PM
    My first 64 was shipped by FedEx and arrived about 4 days after ordering. I live in South Florida. My second 64 has taken much longer. It was shipped by USPS and has traveled through New England, Jacksonville, Fl, Kansas, and now Iowa. Not sure when to expect it. It was ordered on 1/16. They did send me a tracking number. In addition, after placing my first order I received a call the following day canceling my order for reasons unknown. I immediately called them to complain/resolve it and they reinstated my order. Don't know if this had anything to do with my expedited FedEx shipping. Strange.
    01-23-12 09:24 PM
    Took mine 7 days via USPS free shipping to Houston.
    Last edited by 68pony; 01-23-12 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Left address off.
    01-23-12 09:48 PM
    Ordered on Monday before noon CST, shipping notice was received the next day, and I received my box by Friday same week via USPS at my office door. It was shipped from MA to MO.
    01-23-12 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD