‎**HELP PLEASE**
    I have 2 questions:
    1. Can a Playbook be set up through a PC desktop via USB or does it have to be set up through wifi?
    2. I tried to setup through wifi & I'm having some serious issues with the set up process. My screen is stuck on the Acknowledgment page - there's no selection to choose the country. I can not get pass this page. I tried several ways to correct this , but to NO AVAIL. I'm beginning to have thoughts wondering if something could be wrong with it and if I should return it. Being that I'm a newbie to the whole Blackberry products, I'm not sure if this is a normal encounter. I'm not sure what to do??? Anyone that can PLEASE help/give advice, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

THANK YOU
    03-07-13 04:12 PM
    you can update the OS w/ desktop manager,,, BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry OS Software - US ,,, but the initial setup has to be done via wifi,,, it can take up to an hour, so be patient...
    03-07-13 04:16 PM
    I completed the update, but I tried to do the initial setup through wifi & I'm having some serious issues with the set up process. My screen is stuck on the Acknowledgment page - there's no selection to choose the country. I can not get pass this page. I tried several ways to correct this , but to NO AVAIL.
    03-07-13 04:26 PM
    i recall having a similar issue during my initial setup,,, but i forget how i fixed it,,, try going to the very beginning & make sure you have set ALL prerequisites,,, i seem to remember having to go back a page or two & having to click/select something that cleared this up for me...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 03-08-13 at 10:08 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-08-13 06:02 PM
    i recall having a similar issue during my initial setup,,, but i forget how i fixed it,,, try going to the very beginning & make sure you have set ALL prerequisites,,, i seem to remember having to go back a page ot two & having to click/select something that cleared this up for me...
    I think I recall reading similar suggestions - backing up the process and trying again.

Also, can the poster find another wifi location - cafe, library, etc
    03-08-13 08:19 PM
    1. PlayBook will only setup via WiFi.
    2. Reboot your router by unplugging it for a minute. Then reboot your PlayBook by taping the battery icon, tap restart. Try the setup process again.
    03-09-13 09:04 PM