Help! Diffferent folders open and close at random, then I found that if I press two fingers on the screen for 5 to 10 seconds it unfreeze the screen sometimes. Has anyone else had to deal with this, and does anyone suggest any solutions to fix this issue. Thanks to all.
    11-16-13 06:52 AM
    If it needs a firm press (physical pressure) rather than simply a long touch you might be looking at a hardware failure. If it only needs long contact (more than a just a quick tap) you might be leaking away an electrostatic charge which has accumulated on the device.
    11-16-13 07:40 AM
    If it needs a firm press (physical pressure) rather than simply a long touch you might be looking at a hardware failure. If it only needs long contact (more than a just a quick tap) you might be leaking away an electrostatic charge which has accumulated on the device.

If its electrostatic charge, is there a way to correct it? I've never had a problem like this.
    11-16-13 09:12 AM
    It also will crash when I'm not using after awhile. I pressed the screen and slid my fingers across the screen and for now it's working. It did this earlier this morning, and an hour or two later it crashed on its own. If it is a hardware issue is there a way to get it back to running normal?
    11-16-13 09:49 AM
    After playing with it trying to get the screen to respond to touch gestures, I tapped the screen with two fingers pretty good (somewhat hard), and it unlocked the screen. I don't understand what that means but I don't think it's a permanent solution.
    11-16-13 10:17 AM
    Well I'll be! To my surprise took a chance last night and low and behold, my Playbook won't respond to the touch but works perfectly through my Bold 9930 remote control. Now I just have to figure out why my PB only works via remote control and not by touch. Can anyone point me in the right direction as far as looking in certain posts and threads to try and figure this out?
    11-19-13 06:34 AM