My playbook will not change brightness. I have the brightness turned up all of the way and it does not get brighter at all. It doesn't make a difference if it is in a well lit room or in a dark room. I have tried everything I can think of to fix this issue. The problem is it pretty much makes it unusable to me. So, any ideas on how to fix the problem? Any information or help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    12-21-13 10:53 AM
    My playbook will not change brightness. I have the brightness turned up all of the way and it does not get brighter at all. It doesn't make a difference if it is in a well lit room or in a dark room. I have tried everything I can think of to fix this issue. The problem is it pretty much makes it unusable to me. So, any ideas on how to fix the problem? Any information or help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    there is an adjustment in the settings menu that'll allow the backlight to adjust,,, settings--->screen--->automatic backlighting/on-off...
    12-21-13 11:31 AM
    I have tried that already with no success. Any other ideas?
    12-22-13 09:59 AM
    Is the opening (indicator lights) covered left of the camera? That is where the light censor is.
    12-22-13 10:16 AM
    check if any thing covering the edges as said.
    if not try to just reboot.
    no, then backup and wipe.

if the light censor is disrupted then no thing you can do.
    12-22-13 12:08 PM