01-18-12 05:53 PM
28 12
tools
    I am glad the pb has seen a spike in sales, but I still lament that the pb was pulled from brick and mortar stores.
    01-06-12 12:33 PM
    It may be noted that Christmas eve is the prime time to sell tech toys in Western world but here in India a price drop for just 3days(29,30&31Dec.) has made RIM sell 12,000 Playbooks. They seemed impressed with sales and extended offer for another week. And that is unbelievable for a company to sell tablets in a nation that is dealing in routine days, isn't it?
    Here in India apple is so expensive that people like me went crazy to buy a playbook and alsokindle fire is not yet launched. I think it is kind of a positive sign for BB.
    01-06-12 03:34 PM
    It may be noted that Christmas eve is the prime time to sell tech toys in Western world but here in India a price drop for just 3days(29,30&31Dec.) has made RIM sell 12,000 Playbooks. They seemed impressed with sales and extended offer for another week. And that is unbelievable for a company to sell tablets in a nation that is dealing in routine days, isn't it?
    Here in India apple is so expensive that people like me went crazy to buy a playbook and alsokindle fire is not yet launched. I think it is kind of a positive sign for BB.
    I agree. I would love to see their international demand for the PB follow the international demand for their phones. That would show that the problem is very US centric.

I don't see them selling many PB's internationaly at $500, but at $200-$300 I do. Gota get out there & establish a userbase B4 Amazon starts selling their stuff internationally.
    01-18-12 05:53 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD