Last week I ordered a 16GB Playbook for a Christmas present from http://ca.shopblackerry.com and it said the order would ship in one to two business days ... that was on November 24th.

Today I get this email ...

Dear Piper975,

We appreciate your BlackBerry order SBBCAxxxxxxxxxxx and we are glad you were able to take advantage of some great promotions. Due to high demand, it may take several days to ship your order (please allow an additional 5 to 6 days for delivery). You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped. If you have a question regarding your order, please log in to your account (you must have created an account at time of purchase):
    Account Log In:
    Go to: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=jE0OsZN2 then click on "My Account" at the top of the screen and then "Order History" on the left under Account Information

For additional support please email us at [email protected] quoting your order number, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
    ShopBlackBerry Customer Service
    a GlobalWare Solutions Inc. Store
    Orders must be on the extreme side if they are now delaying processing by a week which is fine as long as I get it before Christmas

Merry Christmas ...
    11-29-11 03:20 PM
    I got the same Email. lol I ordered on the 23rd.
    11-29-11 03:25 PM
    Well atleast now we can reject it if it comes after a new price cut.
    11-29-11 04:49 PM
    RIM is clearly having trouble keeping the supply chain full now and have found the right price point for it with these slashed prices.
    11-29-11 07:44 PM
    BlackBerry Accessories Store - RIM US store has now crashed and you are not able to log in ... getting connection has been reset, either the site is unavailable or too busy ... hmmmm
    11-30-11 07:57 PM
    Last week I ordered a 16GB Playbook for a Christmas present from http://ca.shopblackerry.com and it said the order would ship in one to two business days ... that was on November 24th.

Today I get this email ...

Orders must be on the extreme side if they are now delaying processing by a week which is fine as long as I get it before Christmas

Merry Christmas ...
    Soon you will get this like we all did.............
    Your order number SBBXXXXXXXX placed on the store.shopblackberry.com website has been cancelled as it was flagged as a high risk transaction. If you wish to place a replacement order, kindly call our call center at 1-866-957-0761 and a customer service representative will assist you. BUMMER!!!!
    11-30-11 08:15 PM
    I got my 3 PB's earlier courtesy of Fed Ex. RIM did right by me.
    11-30-11 08:27 PM
    doesn't answer the question as to why ca.shopblackberry.com has been down for a day !!!
    12-01-11 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD