Hello to all.

Just noticed PB sale on Ebay.
    64 for $ 128 , 32 for $ 90. ( Canadian )

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-53...item51a9bc8649

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-53...item53f64f16a2
    Last edited by goodayeh; 06-12-13 at 07:10 AM.
    06-12-13 04:46 AM
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:10 AM
    used items,,, same seller...
    06-12-13 09:29 AM
    used items,,, same seller...
    Their description states " In great condition "
    ( at bottom of page )
    In OEM packaging & accessories.

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with these guys...
    goodbery likes this.
    06-12-13 11:12 AM
    Thank you for the heads up on those. I ordered a spare 32 for my wife. While I was poking around ebay, I also ordered a keyboard for a nice price, because those have always seemed quite handy.
    06-12-13 01:44 PM
    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...irect%3Dmobile
    I bought this one yesterday, hoping it's legit.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    06-12-13 01:48 PM
    Blackberry 64GB Playbook 7" Multi Touch Tablet w Dual Cameras 431630747050 | eBay
    I bought this one yesterday, hoping it's legit.

Wow , great deal !!
    06-12-13 03:22 PM
    Hello,
    I doubt the new ceo know, BlackBerry released a product call playbook,

Personally I am owning two playbook, hood know, where is it now, that how antics items. My 4 year old son didnt want to used that.

Rim totally abandoned playbook.

Unless rim commit something, buying this product it's waste of money

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 04:07 PM
    Why is it a waste of money? It's the cheapest quality multitasking tablet you can buy.

Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    06-12-13 04:16 PM
    Dave Bourque, Was that purchase from 1saleaday? I also ordered this: BlackBerry 64GB PlayBook 7" Multi-Touch Tablet w/ Dual Cameras ( item: 190839796486 ) on 5/28. I am now getting emails indicating that my order is delayed. I am told it "should" ship this week. This is now midweek and no shipment. They also sent me an email last week apologizing for the delay saying they would be sending me a free gift. Still waiting. If it doesn't ship this week I am going to consider canceling the order and getting return on my payment.
    Last edited by dgjackson40; 06-12-13 at 04:46 PM.
    06-12-13 04:31 PM
    Dave Bourque, Was that purchase from 1saleaday? I also ordered this: BlackBerry 64GB PlayBook 7" Multi-Touch Tablet w/ Dual Cameras ( item: 190839796486 ) on 5/28. I am now getting emails indicating that my order is delayed. I am told it "should" ship this week. This is now midweek and no shipment. They also sent me an email last week apologizing for the delay saying they would be sending me a free gift. Still waiting. If it doesn't ship this week I am going to consider canceling the order and getting return on my payment.
    It says this listing has ended.
    06-12-13 08:42 PM
    For that price in eBay I would be skeptical.
    06-12-13 11:22 PM
    Says seller has zero feedback sorry but looks like a scam big time
    06-12-13 11:53 PM
    Says seller has zero feedback sorry but looks like a scam big time
    Looks like it, but ebay buyer protection will reimburse me anyway. So if the seller doesn't respond to me after the past 3days I'm opening a case.

KermEd likes this.
    06-13-13 07:21 AM
    If it is any consolation, 1saleaday is a pretty reputable company and I've bought quite a few items from them. They aren't the quickest shipping but you will get it. Even when they show it shipped it can still take up to 10 days to get it. I did have a situation where their supplier didn't come through and they cancelled the order. It seems like they have repeated this listing several times so they must be getting the PBs from somewhere. Hang in there.
    06-13-13 09:01 AM
    just for the record guys, in my experiance, amazon is the safest & most reliable, & usually cheapest site for anything,,, playbooks are going for a bit more than ones on craigslist or ebay but @ least you know what you're getting & if there's an issue, it's resolved in a couple days...
    06-13-13 10:07 AM
    If it is any consolation, 1saleaday is a pretty reputable company and I've bought quite a few items from them. They aren't the quickest shipping but you will get it. Even when they show it shipped it can still take up to 10 days to get it. I did have a situation where their supplier didn't come through and they cancelled the order. It seems like they have repeated this listing several times so they must be getting the PBs from somewhere. Hang in there.
    Yea pretty much any retailer with near perfect ratings have good services. Even the completely dead playbook i received, i had a full refund + shipping costs.
    06-13-13 10:10 AM
    Just a quick note, the 'surplusbydesign' Ebay seller I have bought from before, three Playbooks in total. All have worked fine, and their description of the condition of the Playbook has matched what I received each time. They put up for sale a lot of ones with damaged USB ports (caused no doubt by people plugging it in upside down, due to the extremely unclear looking port), and you can usually get a fully working one for a good price. I got a 100% working 64GB for $125, a 32GB with damaged USB port for $45, and a 32GB with broken screen for $25 (bought that one to swap out the main board into the other unit).
    06-13-13 11:44 AM
    Just a quick note, the 'surplusbydesign' Ebay seller I have bought from before, three Playbooks in total. All have worked fine, and their description of the condition of the Playbook has matched what I received each time. They put up for sale a lot of ones with damaged USB ports (caused no doubt by people plugging it in upside down, due to the extremely unclear looking port), and you can usually get a fully working one for a good price. I got a 100% working 64GB for $125, a 32GB with damaged USB port for $45, and a 32GB with broken screen for $25 (bought that one to swap out the main board into the other unit).
    Thanks for replying .
    I have noticed the ones on auction are not " In Great Condition ".
    The Buy Now ones are .
    06-13-13 02:41 PM
    just for the record guys, in my experiance, amazon is the safest & most reliable, & usually cheapest site for anything,,, playbooks are going for a bit more than ones on craigslist or ebay but @ least you know what you're getting & if there's an issue, it's resolved in a couple days...
    In Canada we get blocked from certain purchases on the regular Amazon and are forced to pay way more for the same item on Amazon.ca, so it doesn't always help us.
    06-13-13 02:53 PM
    goodayeh, that seller seems to put up anywhere from 3-10 Playbooks for sale every day. So if none of the ones they list for sale now are "in great condition", just keep an eye out. They will have more soon enough
    06-13-13 02:58 PM
    I clicked your link and company is surplusbydesign. They have over 45,000 sales on record, so I would not worry at all! Don't know where you are, but company is in Mississauga - ie: a Toronto suburb, so if shipping to the States via regular mail, it may take a couple of weeks, especially with Canada Post, but I really would not worry about this company at all with their high sales record.
    06-13-13 03:54 PM
    Looks like it, but ebay buyer protection will reimburse me anyway. So if the seller doesn't respond to me after the past 3days I'm opening a case.

Wow, you don't seem to have the best of luck with the playbook do you? Just don't give up : )
    06-13-13 08:14 PM
    Wow, you don't seem to have the best of luck with the playbook do you? Just don't give up : )
    I got backups my next playbook should be in tomorrow

bambinoitaliano likes this.
    06-13-13 09:53 PM
    Greetings all. I am looking to put my hands on a 32 Playbook 4g edition. I currently have a 16G wifi. If anyone hears anything, please let me know. I am watching a few on Ebay as well. Thanks.
    11-05-13 08:19 PM