I will admit that the PlayBook is a good gadget, but a man is only as good as his word; a great many people have bought the PlayBook since January based on a BB10 upcoming update, and they have turned back on their word. Especially those who have bought Z10 thinking about the PB-Z10 duo. This is not acceptable. Who will be the next?. Do you Z10 owners think you're in the clear?. Do you really think you won't be the next some time in 2014?. It's mere conjecture, yes, but how can you trust a company with no word?.

"A MAN IS ONLY AS GOOD AS HIS WORD"
    06-28-13 02:36 PM
    I will admit that the PlayBook is a good gadget, but a man is only as good as his word; a great many people have bought the PlayBook since January based on a BB10 upcoming update, and they have turned back on their word. Especially those who have bought Z10 thinking about the PB-Z10 duo. This is not acceptable. Who will be the next?. Do you Z10 owners think you're in the clear?. Do you really think you won't be the next some time in 2014?. It's mere conjecture, yes, but how can you trust a company with no word?.

"A MAN IS ONLY AS GOOD AS HIS WORD"
    Totally agree, and 110% disappointed too.
    mike4444, francois626 and FF22 like this.
    06-28-13 02:38 PM
    Excuse my "acid" message, but I'm particularly disappointed because only three months ago I went to a BlackBerry event with my PB and an organizer told me that he "stated his reputation" on having the BB10 on the PB some time this year. I sure hope he's as disappointed as I am.
    mike4444, DYLANHABKIRK and FF22 like this.
    06-28-13 02:42 PM
    I agree. Two days ago I received my second PlayBook and I confess I am very disappointed. This is my wifes gift.
    mike4444 and DYLANHABKIRK like this.
    06-28-13 02:42 PM
    You guys crack me up. You're like abused spouses saying "if he ever beats me again, I'm leaving!" But then you never leave.
    irweezyy, DYLANHABKIRK and FF22 like this.
    06-28-13 05:35 PM