Has anyone seen this video? The way the girl gets frustrated with the playbook is just hilarious. You cannot even take her seriously. I had a good laugh at this review!
    jesus marion joseph and SPNKr like this.
    11-27-12 03:34 PM
    Yeah I saw it too. All other reviews trash it. Even cnet said with an update it could be better. Then ipad 2 came out and they lowered the rating from 7.3 to 6.0 or something due to "new higher end tablets being released". Even the guys who break phones said it sucked because the screen broke on the second time. We'll they dropped it falt on the screen both times not like other devices where they do the corners and just drop it. It's all bs. I love my playbook
    11-27-12 03:44 PM
    Don't blame the hardware, blame the crapy OS!!! I feel like PlayBook's OS is still in beta mode for BB10.

Just gimme BB10 for my awesome PlayBook!!!
    11-27-12 03:56 PM
    It is obvious that this girl was missing the home button.
    antiRIM likes this.
    11-27-12 04:01 PM
    I watched a week ago. See comment "skeftomenoon"
    11-27-12 04:04 PM
    LOL.

"R.I.M" (pronounced Are I Em) upgraded the software and downgraded the price.

/turnOff
    11-27-12 04:04 PM
    Worst actress ever!
    11-27-12 04:07 PM
    I love how she starts to repeatedly tap the icons and complain that they do not work! Also, she cracked me up when she was trying to get a background picture to work. This video is 7 minutes of my life I cannot get back, but man, this chick is hilarious!
    11-27-12 04:08 PM
    It is obvious that this girl was missing the home button.
    Or not getting enough work done with her home button
    11-27-12 04:09 PM
    She should give up her day job, and get a night job instead!! 8-D
    11-27-12 04:13 PM
    She should give up her day job, and get a night job instead!! 8-D
    Well she did admit she likes her "games"...
    11-27-12 04:17 PM
    Do a half-a$$ clumsy review = free Playbook????
    11-27-12 04:22 PM
    She clearly doesnt know whats good in life. Look at that drab, dated, grey, decorating and color scheme. Update your look sweetheart
    11-27-12 05:18 PM
    In the very beginning she shows the Netflix logo and says "Brought to you by Netflix "...the app that playbook doesn't have!
    cdelcampo216 likes this.
    11-27-12 05:28 PM
    Though I found it a bit grating that she called RIM "are-eye-em", I thought the review was fair. Not to suggest that it's "correct" and that the PlayBook isn't worth anyone's money, but that it's an understandable perspective.
    In the very beginning she shows the Netflix logo and says "Brought to you by Netflix "...the app that playbook doesn't have!
    Netflix was the sponsor.
    I love how she starts to repeatedly tap the icons and complain that they do not work! Also, she cracked me up when she was trying to get a background picture to work. This video is 7 minutes of my life I cannot get back, but man, this chick is hilarious!
    Well, they didn't work. Back then, the PlayBook did indeed load a wonky version of Google search. Regarding the wallpaper trouble, the PlayBook used to have two image viewers, one with settings and one without. If you opened an image from the file manager or opened a downloaded image from the browser, it would open in the latter viewer and you wouldn't be able to do anything with it; Just look at it. The only way to set the wallpaper was to go through the Pictures app.

I remember reading your thread not too long ago; you're a recent PlayBook owner and many of the issues mentioned in her review were fixed by the time you got yours.
    diegonei, howarmat, Rello and 1 others like this.
    11-27-12 05:54 PM
    I remember watching back when it was out.

The funny thing is how nobody did reviews after 2.1 was out. Why would they? If they did, they would have to undo some of the damage they did with the original reviews.

Too bad I don't have another 1080p-capable device, or I'd be doing more videos of my PB, which is a beta for BB10, but CAN work on its own despite of that!.. (gosh, that guy is annoying ).
    study_lady likes this.
    11-27-12 06:00 PM
    Lol she's pathetic
    11-27-12 06:02 PM
    Though I found it a bit grating that she called RIM "are-eye-em", I thought the review was fair. Not to suggest that it's "correct" and that the PlayBook isn't worth anyone's money, but that it's an understandable perspective.

Netflix was the sponsor.

Well, they didn't work. Back then, the PlayBook did indeed load a wonky version of Google search. Regarding the wallpaper trouble, the PlayBook used to have two image viewers, one with settings and one without. If you opened an image from the file manager or opened a downloaded image from the browser, it would open in the latter viewer and you wouldn't be able to do anything with it; Just look at it. The only way to set the wallpaper was to go through the Pictures app.

I remember reading your thread not too long ago; you're a recent PlayBook owner and many of the issues mentioned in her review were fixed by the time you got yours.
    The video is about 2.0...the video is 5 or 6 months old...that is why I watched it. I had 2.0 on mine when I bought it. Weird.
    11-27-12 06:11 PM
    I loved listening to her voice when she was in the review. Very soothing.
    11-27-12 06:16 PM
    I guess no one showed her how to change the behaviour setting from default to showcase and really make the PlayBook multitask. No mention of Bridge and wasn't even running 2.1. She should know about poorly fitting images as Android does this with most of their tablet apps. Lol.
    11-27-12 06:17 PM
    Crackberry troll patrol strikes again. I'm sure she's real hurt that a bunch of fanboys spam her comments.

I guess no one showed her how to change the behaviour setting from default to showcase and really make the PlayBook multitask. No mention of Bridge and wasn't even running 2.1. She should know about poorly fitting images as Android does this with most of their tablet apps. Lol.
    2.1 didn't exist when this review was made champ.
    11-27-12 06:32 PM
    Ok, just a question here guys : is it surprising that an average user expects a tablet to multitask by default ? Simple things like continuing a download while reading a document ? especially if the OS is praised for its superior multitasking ?
    11-27-12 07:05 PM
    Okay folks...please no bashing each other...I found the video funny and her frustrations came out pretty comical. I do not recall having these issues with 2.0 and this is the version she was reviewing. It is her mannerisms that made me laugh. Regardless I do not think it was the most accurate and professional review but I did get a chuckle. Just try to find the humor and keep it lighthearted . We sure can use it around here sometimes!
    11-27-12 07:15 PM
    Gosh...this forum could really use a BlackBerry10 release. It's been a long hard road but pretty soon....hopefully, we will all have some better things to talk about. This forum is filled with so much negativity anymore and I am also guilty, maybe like once Here's hoping that BlackBerry10 will not only revive RIM but CrackBerry too! So who is gonna do the response video when PlayBook has BlackBerry10? Now THAT is gonna be a good PlayBook review!!
    11-27-12 08:03 PM
    I'll never get that time back
    11-27-12 08:21 PM
88 123 ...