Hi All,

I bought a 64 GB PlayBook recently ~ overstock 3rd party site. When it arrived there was an issue with the volume and headset connection. I sent it in for warranty repairs which were completed in one business day and without hassle. It arrived back and I almost want to think they just replaced the unit with a new one as the serial # (the same) was now clearly imprinted on the case (not before) and new plastic on from and read of the PB. I also noticed a couple of other things slightly different (I had updated to most recent version of software but the unit I received back had one version behind and had to be updated)

Regardless, Thank you BB for excellent customer service!
    10-23-13 03:32 PM
    Hi All,

I bought a 64 GB PlayBook recently ~ overstock 3rd party site. When it arrived there was an issue with the volume and headset connection. I sent it in for warranty repairs which were completed in one business day and without hassle. It arrived back and I almost want to think they just replaced the unit with a new one as the serial # (the same) was now clearly imprinted on the case (not before) and new plastic on from and read of the PB. I also noticed a couple of other things slightly different (I had updated to most recent version of software but the unit I received back had one version behind and had to be updated)

Regardless, Thank you BB for excellent customer service!
    I know, right?! My mum dropped my PlayBook, camera and mic were toast. They just sent me a new unit! And it wasn't even on warranty anymore!

Say what you will, but BlackBerry does care!
    10-24-13 09:31 AM