Does anyone have an address in the UK where I can get my PlayBook repaired? Many thanks.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 02:07 AM
    Buy new new one on ebay. 50-60 USD unused. Probably cheaper than repair.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 03:57 AM
    Other than that, as far as I understand. Large PC World UK, have a dedicated BlackBerry Team counter or maybe better is Geek World

jtvberry
    11-14-14 06:34 PM
    People need to stop with the "buy a new one " or "just buy another one " remark on here.

That isn't helping someone who has a problem with the PlayBook they already have.

Give a more constructive answer to HELP someone, or don't say anything at all.

Just my two cents.

Posted via CB10
    jtv1 likes this.
    11-16-14 01:29 PM
    People need to stop with the "buy a new one " or "just buy another one " remark on here.

That isn't helping someone who has a problem with the PlayBook they already have.

Give a more constructive answer to HELP someone, or don't say anything at all.

Just my two cents.

Posted via CB10
    That is constructive. It's a commodity now, and the point that it is probably cheaper to buy another than to repair it is perfectly valid advice.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 01:30 PM
    Hi. BB is the official PB repairer in the UK. They subcontract any repairs to SBE. Look at sbeglobalservice.com/UK. If you google Playbook repairs other companies will turn up. I had screen problems on my PB and after 6 months trying to repair it through BB i gave up. BB were impossible. One of the worst customer service experiences i have had. In the end i took it to a local electronics shop where i work in london and they did it in 4 days costing 45. Dont try a high street retailer like carphone warehouse or pc world. They will only take BB phones. My PB has been fine since the repair. The guy left 2 specks on the inside of the screen but i can live with that after what i went through. I consider them war wounds haha.
    11-16-14 04:03 PM