Personally I believe the stage is set for a big comeback for the Playbook. I've been doing much research into the processing of the unit and everyone agrees it is technically superior in pretty much every way compared to what is out there now. Governments are buying them up for employee use because of security issues with the iPad. The browser is the best out there. The graphics are the best. You name it. The weak link has been the people who bought who never did any research, never owned a BB, and gave the unit bad press. I think with the 2.0 update all that will begin to turn around.

I've owned my unit for several months now and still find it amazing. I've shown it to many Ipad users who like it too. I have high hopes for the next generation of Playbooks.
    peter9477 and DAnklaud like this.
    02-08-12 10:29 AM
    I agree! I think the PB is all set to make a BIG comeback....
    02-08-12 10:57 AM
    Yessir...I predict that the crow will be put on a world enadangered species list, since the haters and naysayers are gonna' be on a steady diet of that bird for quite a while once RIM sorts out a few wrinkles.
    peter9477 likes this.
    02-08-12 11:22 AM
    Yessir...I predict that the crow will be put on a world enadangered species list, since the haters and naysayers are gonna' be on a steady diet of that bird for quite a while once RIM sorts out a few wrinkles.
    I hope you're right.
    02-08-12 11:24 AM
    Like your thread title!

Is Thorsten going to lead the reformation?
    02-08-12 11:27 AM
    Well, yesterday while at the mall I saw my first play book in the wild, it was a teenager with her group of friends and was using while they were walking around. There is no store in that mall that sells them, so she brought it from home.

Also, when I was at best buy when I bought my play book there was a person in front buying it and some one else went up the rep asking about it.
    Last edited by fernandez21; 02-08-12 at 11:42 AM.
    02-08-12 11:40 AM
    Business will devour the playbook with its new PIM features and its ability to hook-up to a larger screen using the BB phone as a remote.

Consumers will start loving the playbook because it's proving to be different but better I think competitor UIs will start to look dated
    peter9477 and alnamvet68 like this.
    02-08-12 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD