I did a few searches and never came up with anything.

I would like to use one PlayBook as a remote for a second Playbook. Before Anyone says "use my phone", that's not an option. I do use Compremote now to control a computer. It works perfectly and i would like to find a similar way to control another PlayBook.

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks
    11-24-12 01:36 PM
    Just speculation, but this would probably require rooting the PB which isn't possible with the current OS.

I know you can control rooted iDevices via VNC when they are jailbroken for example.
    11-24-12 03:26 PM
    If your thinking movie media server you can try remote media player & pb remote control for movies & it also works from android phone the remote has a little delayed reaction but works. I use music2touch (controller) and squeeze2pd to stream music from my media server pc which I can also control from android phone using sqeezebox it makes playbook like a wireless speaker, use it all the time definitely my favorite apps. hope this help.
    DC506 likes this.
    11-25-12 12:20 AM
    If your thinking movie media server you can try remote media player & pb remote control for movies & it also works from android phone the remote has a little delayed reaction but works. I use music2touch (controller) and squeeze2pd to stream music from my media server pc which I can also control from android phone using sqeezebox it makes playbook like a wireless speaker, use it all the time definitely my favorite apps. hope this help.
    Thanks for the info. Remote media player is the answer for movies etc., but I am looking to remotely control everything like the web browser, presentations, documents etc etc.
    11-25-12 09:07 AM
    I want this too, if I'm travelling or need to help someone by remotely connecting.
    12-13-12 11:01 AM
    Is that like Blackberry Bridge? If so would a phone equipped Playbook now available , at least in Canada, work? Only a few hundred bucks.
    12-13-12 11:54 AM