Thanks F2.
    I did this (plug unplug) a lot of times and then appears a big battery icon, and here I leave the charger plugged and then the screen turns off...
    No battery icon, no LED. Nothing...
    After about 30 seconds the starts up with the blackberry playbook normal startup letters with all colours, and after the final colour (blue?) he just turns OFF ...
    Help?
    02-15-13 05:12 AM

It sais cannot connect. A password may be need in the device... But the device is off...?
    02-15-13 06:31 AM
    WITH RELATION TO STOCK CHARGING:

do the times you take in and put out the charger have to be consecutive??? or can be spaced out??
    05-03-13 08:29 AM
    nevermind thanks alot! only had to do it 2wice and it came on!
    05-03-13 08:31 AM
    Let us know if it fully charges and comes back normally when powered on. But leave it charge undisturbed for a number of hours. Testing it by turning on and off can drag the charge down as the screen alone uses lots of power.
    05-03-13 09:04 AM
    Now he turns ON but the battery says always 0% ... doesnt pass to 1% .................
    05-03-13 11:32 AM
    Now he turns ON but the battery says always 0% ... doesnt pass to 1% .................
    What happened between Feb15 and May 3? Post screen shot of it turned on. For information on charging see Knowledge Base article KB-27705.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl
    05-03-13 02:13 PM
    hey im currrently stack charging my dead playbook.... i tried updating but it failed... den all of a sudden... it came on n i rad the wi-fi setup etc... then it reached the stage where it had to reach to 20% battery n i left it ther n nothing happened.. came bk about an hr and still nothing! any advice??
    05-03-13 05:20 PM
    I have have tried various suggestions include 30 sec of power botton and end up buying RAPID charger
    I have tried pluging in and out the rapid charger times without number but it's still give me a solid red followed by 5 flashes of yellow, then nothing. How do I Real Stack charge plsssss
    I really need my baby to power up and charge.
    06-11-13 08:22 AM
    I have have tried various suggestions include 30 sec of power botton and end up buying RAPID charger
    I have tried pluging in and out the rapid charger times without number but it's still give me a solid red followed by 5 flashes of yellow, then nothing. How do I Real Stack charge plsssss
    I really need my baby to power up and charge.
    See Post 25 in this thread - probably the last post on Page 1 of this thread.
    06-11-13 09:01 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD