This device is the future. The web browser is awesome. The bridge is very nice (even though I am w/AT&T after the workaround it works great). The music app is awesome, KOBO is nice and when they release the software to upload select android apps it will be a home run.

The one thing I've always had issue with is streaming movies. Even though we can now go to abc.com or some other and stream the movies. Hulu Plus would be nice and I suspect we may get it. However, the good news is that you can go to Amazon and stream whatever you want. I actually don't care much for watching movies but I just wanted to do it and now we can.

As a disclaimer, I am biased. I support BB because of their e-mail, security and a few other things but also I oppose Apple for their microsoft like business practices. Did they really need an exclusive deal with Netflix or was it to shut out Android and Blackberry? Did they really need to try and block Flash? Did they really need to try to force app developers not to use an interface? No, they did not. Now, we can feel good about supporting the good guys (BB, android) and get the better product. As for app lovers, the apps will come and keep coming.
    04-23-11 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD