I currently have a gen 1 iPad 32 gig. I have been looking at the Playbook as I have recently got back into Blackberry with my Z10 purchase. I use it mostly for watching movies and such, not on line but stuff I down load. It is a major pain to try to put the video on to the iPad. Is it pretty much drag and drop to load video on to the PB?
    10-27-13 04:26 PM
    I currently have a gen 1 iPad 32 gig. I have been looking at the Playbook as I have recently got back into Blackberry with my Z10 purchase. I use it mostly for watching movies and such, not on line but stuff I down load. It is a major pain to try to put the video on to the iPad. Is it pretty much drag and drop to load video on to the PB?
    Hi!!! Welcome to CB!!! Pretty much if you have a compatible file and you're connected you should be able to do it because it should appear as a usb drive.
    10-27-13 05:01 PM
    What are the compatible files with a PB?
    10-27-13 05:18 PM
    What are the compatible files with a PB?
    For video playback, you will probably want to get the Kalemsoft app. I think it is on sale now at BBRY World:
    KalemSoft - Media Player for Playbook
    DarkJoker33 likes this.
    10-27-13 06:43 PM
    kalemsoft is the player of choice and worth the purchase.
    i use it daily.It play pretty much anything i throw at it.
    10-27-13 06:59 PM
    Yeah, PB has a file manager. You will love the speakers/sound for audio and the HDMI out.
    10-27-13 07:06 PM
    It plays most video formats but not any protected media nor media with an audio codecs of ac3. Kalemsoft can play those.
    10-28-13 12:39 AM
    if you do this---> http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-wi-fi-661022/ , you can...
    10-28-13 01:24 AM