We spend most of the time in separate parts of the world and always have done. The closest we have been in the last ten years is when he took his last holiday on a cruise. It is also not always easy for us to communicate hence the reason for wanting a pb?
    "We spend most of the time in separate parts of the world and always have done." Good idea!
    Does he always take his holidays at a country's expense? You did hear about his Mediterranean cruise? If he had prior cruise experience, why is he so terrified of icebergs? Is he particularly fond of the Titanic film?
    Enquiring minds would like to know?
    11-04-13 05:07 PM
    Well first he was chased out of his cellar by a 6 foot mouse and then he couldn't work his popcorn machine. It went rapidly downhill from there
    I think it started with his admiration for Thorsten Heins...
    11-04-13 05:11 PM
    What is the name of that condition where you have multiple personalities?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-04-13 06:49 PM
    Don't know. Let me ask one of them.
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-04-13 07:30 PM
    As a mental disorder it is known as Disassociative Identity Disorder and also Multiple Personality Disorder. S*O*M is not a mental case. If he were the US govermernment would not have had to hire him- we already have enough of them already. He is an actor playing many parts and we have not seen them all.
    11-04-13 10:37 PM
    As a mental disorder it is known as Disassociative Identity Disorder and also Multiple Personality Disorder. S*O*M is not a mental case. If he were the US govermernment would not have had to hire him- we already have enough of them already. He is an actor playing many parts and we have not seen them all.
    Hey you condemned house you! Who says I'm not eh one of those. I'll have you nows that I holds my sanities in high esteam I does so there.
    11-05-13 11:51 AM
    This?
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../0/0b/Bele.jpg
    Had to go with this, otherwise it would have looked like a checkerboard.....
    c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-05-13 12:36 PM
    This?
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../0/0b/Bele.jpg
    Had to go with this, otherwise it would have looked like a checkerboard.....
    c
    Oh and hear cometh the clever lizard eh!!!!!!!!
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-05-13 12:54 PM
    Oh and hear cometh the clever lizard eh!!!!!!!!
    Yup.

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-05-13 12:55 PM
    Yup.

c
    I am coming back Youz nose. Youz just think about that banana themselves lizard? And when's I does then wot then eh guess wot then eh?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    11-05-13 01:02 PM
    I am coming back Youz nose. Youz just think about that banana themselves lizard? And when's I does then wot then eh guess wot then eh?
    Lizards don't like bananas. What are you on about now????
    11-05-13 01:27 PM
    this?

sad_old_man likes this.
    11-05-13 02:25 PM
    this?

I'm guessing you like this?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    11-05-13 02:32 PM
    How do you know they don't see!!!! Don't be self indulgent baby?
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    11-05-13 02:40 PM
    I'm guessing you like this?
    Nah, I just googled crazy banana and this is what came thru.......

Thought our friend might need a new "persona"...
    Can you imagine seeing that sitting in the cockpit of a f16 fighter canopy @ Mach 1.5 while looking for icebergs?????
    c
    Cynycl, dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    11-05-13 02:50 PM
    How do you know they don't see!!!! Don't be self indulgent baby?
    cuz i Wackypedia'd it and it said although some lizards could be prone to going ape chit (particularily in traffic) trying to feed them bananas is not only improper, in certain countries it is absolutely frowned upon.
    11-05-13 02:53 PM
    cuz i Wackypedia'd it and it said although some lizards could be prone to going ape chit (particularily in traffic) trying to feed them bananas is not only improper, in certain countries it is absolutely frowned upon.
    Sometimzes I wunders if them doctors knewed what they waz doing when Youz iz born. They most definittly threw the wrong bit away!!!!!!!!
    11-05-13 03:14 PM
    May I ask what Wackypedia is.
    11-05-13 03:15 PM
    May I ask what Wackypedia is.
    Well it's a lot like this site, the definitive collection of useless information, you never wanted to know
    11-05-13 03:22 PM
    Sometimzes I wunders if them doctors knewed what they waz doing when Youz iz born. They most definittly threw the wrong bit away!!!!!!!!
    As unlikely as it would be................you might be right about that
    11-05-13 03:24 PM
    As unlikely as it would be................you might be right about that
    You are pretty though??? Yeeeeeeeeeeh pretty awful that iz ha ha ha ha. Oh I forgets I iz edificated nows......LOL.... Yipppppeeeee....
    11-06-13 01:46 PM
    You are pretty though??? Yeeeeeeeeeeh pretty awful that iz ha ha ha ha. Oh I forgets I iz edificated nows......LOL.... Yipppppeeeee....
    A 6th grade edumacation? Well let me try to 'splain, I syfered the 2 number thingies you gave us, and after mulitfying, diversioning,additing, subtractioning, I figurd out that they is koriden8s, thens, I giggle earft it and finded out you are at "The Beaches"..
    xept its kold in the sands.........ons the boredur of 2 alfabets "Stans".........

c
    11-06-13 01:55 PM
    A 6th grade edumacation? Well let me try to 'splain, I syfered the 2 number thingies you gave us, and after mulitfying, diversioning,additing, subtractioning, I figurd out that they is koriden8s, thens, I giggle earft it and finded out you are at "The Beaches"..
    xept its kold in the sands.........ons the boredur of 2 alfabets "Stans".........

c
    Oh so nows you desidedes to tell me that importers bit of formation wen itz ready too late......ah well I iz newz for Youz mister lizard you....in the last small ours alone I iz counters 9 brass monkeys......all sits wiv legs closeted shouting for welders......
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-06-13 02:03 PM
    Oh so nows you desidedes to tell me that importers bit of formation wen itz ready too late......ah well I iz newz for Youz mister lizard you....in the last small ours alone I iz counters 9 brass monkeys......all sits wiv legs closeted shouting for welders......
    Not really sure i/we need to know what you "does in the last small ours alone".........
    OR youre hammered drinking this:
    Brass Monkey:

a 40 of Olde English 800 mixed with some OJ.

Typically one drinks the 40 down until the beer is level with the top of the cylinder of the bottle, then fill the bottle back up to the top with orange juice.

It is a very tasty treat.

Otherwise known as the "poor man's mimosa."

Giggly is our friends......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-06-13 02:15 PM
    Not really sure i/we need to know what you "does in the last small ours alone".........
    OR youre hammered drinking this:
    Brass Monkey:

a 40 of Olde English 800 mixed with some OJ.

Typically one drinks the 40 down until the beer is level with the top of the cylinder of the bottle, then fill the bottle back up to the top with orange juice.

It is a very tasty treat.

Otherwise known as the "poor man's mimosa."

Giggly is our friends......
    No no no no. Just saying it's cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey? Hence the welders...oh never mind.....
    Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    11-06-13 03:20 PM
56 123