My brother has a playbook and recently I needed to contact him. I am not allowed to carry my ipad due to security reasons and was wondering if its worth buying a playbook. I have heard lots of reports about how secure they are and I will be allowed to carry one. Any advice please?.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-03-13 12:47 PM
    What are the security reasons? If whoever won't let you have an ipad they probably won't let you have a playbook either.
    11-03-13 12:52 PM
    What are the security reasons? If whoever won't let you have an ipad they probably won't let you have a playbook either.
    Something about a BIS whatever that is and it being secure?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-03-13 12:59 PM
    My brother has a playbook and recently I needed to contact him. I am not allowed to carry my ipad due to security reasons and was wondering if its worth buying a playbook. I have heard lots of reports about how secure they are and I will be allowed to carry one. Any advice please?.
    I'm just gonna jump right to the conclusion that you are in witsec.
    11-03-13 01:25 PM
    Ah the wanderer returns! Ring you later. Go to the house, you know the alarm code, there are four pb's in my office on the desk. Take one of those and do a security wipe. I'll video call later and yes you will be allowed, I am.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-04-13 07:23 AM
    Just a bump to help the 'ol Sod see that his post wasn't deleted.

c
    Cynycl likes this.
    11-04-13 02:58 PM
    Just a bump to help the 'ol Sod see that his post wasn't deleted.

c
    Thank you lizard, but unfortunately he is off somewhere on one of his "jet jockey" missions somewhere in the world which is probably not a bad thing given his mood when he rang this afternoon. I am just happy that it's not me on the receiving end this time.
    11-04-13 03:14 PM