For me anyway

Baby number 3 is due any day now - and on a recent trip to the labour suite, I noticed they now all have LCD TV's, with HDMI on them in each room.

Superb news, whilst the wife is screaming her lungs out, I can kick back and watch a movie, or play Angry birds on the big screen. I already have the PB charger and HDMI lead packed in the bags. What's not to like?
    bb624, rcm1301, Cracklen and 2 others like this.
    08-09-12 07:14 AM
    Good luck with that. I have a name of a good divorce lawyer if you need one.
    08-09-12 07:25 AM
    *sssh* just take the gas and air, I've been waiting to watch this movie for months......

As Obi-wan wisely said - 'may divorce be with you, always'
    08-09-12 07:31 AM
    Had I known there would be such long wait I would have brought something with me too. Rookie mistake I guess.
    08-09-12 07:41 AM
    Ohh buddy!!!!! I went through the same ordeal in may.

Except we ended up with a baby why didn't want to wait for the room.

While my wife was recovering for the next few days, I set myself up a little media station by hanging my playbook off of the baby cart with the convertible case. Also had charger, and headphones connected so i could enjoy he pb without bothering the Mrs.

Needless to say, me and my new son bonded over the Bourne Trilogy, Back to the future trilogy, and 2 of 3 major league movies.

I think I may have a picture of it somewhere. If I can find it ill post it.
    08-09-12 07:50 AM
    lol -brilliant! The fact that the room had a HDMI-ready TV was the first thing I noticed, my wife wasn't overly impressed - she seemed more interested in finding out where they kept all the pain-releif drugs
    08-09-12 09:06 AM
    as long as you don't post the video clips...
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-09-12 11:25 AM
    'great news, there's a wifi spot in the canteen!! I'll be right back!'
    08-09-12 11:36 AM
    That's Funny I'm doing the same right at this moment, my wife is due for inducement in the next 30 min or so.... Thank RIM for the playbook.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    08-09-12 11:43 AM
    I wouldn't have had time to even check my email. My wife gave birth in 4.5 and then 3.5 hours.

Props for checking the tech. Good luck with your upcoming adventure.
    Rad_Book likes this.
    08-09-12 11:55 AM
    Congrats. Just don't get placenta juice on the playbook.
    Rad_Book likes this.
    08-09-12 12:45 PM
    lol -brilliant! The fact that the room had a HDMI-ready TV was the first thing I noticed, my wife wasn't overly impressed - she seemed more interested in finding out where they kept all the pain-releif drugs
    Mmm, I wonder why?lol

Even though I love my playbook, I think I would prefer the drugs, thank you very much! Lol

Congratulations to everyone expecting!

Helen
    Sith_Apprentice and Rad_Book like this.
    08-09-12 01:06 PM
    Good to know. My wife is due in a more month!!! I'll have my PB ready for that day!!!
    08-09-12 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD