02-24-13 04:15 AM
57 123
tools
    Incipio Hive Honeycomb dermaSHOT Silicone Case for use all around I don't have to worry about placing it too hard on a surface. Works great then I throw it on a netbook bag or my backpack. No screen protector. but I don't scratch. My nephew tried but I was able to wipe off somehow...
    02-15-13 06:37 PM
    Currently on my PlayBook is the Targus Zierra,

I also have the OEM BlackBerry PlayBook leather sleeve.

And on the way is a Case Mate Pop in Pink from eBay I got for $6 US with free shipping.
    Someone posted a picture of their PlayBook in the Case Mate POP case and I really liked the way it looked with the stand.
    I really LOVE the Pop case. I've had one on mine for about 18 months. It has survived 2 potentially damaging drops as well as other smaller bumps. The lip around the front makes it feel a little safer when carrying it as it gives some grip and also keeps the screen from contacting a surface should it be face down. The stand is the killer feature. Always there at the ready and makes for a small footprint. The Journal type cases take up too much table space and if you want to lay it flat, facing up without the flap laying open, then you have to fold it under and put the soft surface that contacts your PB screen onto the table...

Mine is starting to wear at the upper corners, but considering that I carry it daily and often in a pocket, it is no surprise. I'll have to check eBay for a replacement at that price.

That reminds me of another reason I love this case, it will fit in the front pocket of most of my work pants. The look on people's faces are priceless... Where did that come from??
    02-15-13 08:05 PM
    BlackBerry Journal Case for PlayBook
    it came free with my playbook ... never needed anything else
    02-15-13 08:25 PM
    I used the otterbox for my playbook. I left the screen protector intact for rain and water. If anything splashes or spills on it I'd rather have the plastic there to keep it from going in playbook. Besides the speakers there's no other place water would enter unless I completly submerged it in water. Which will never happen. And I've dropped It many times and it simply bounces across the floor like a rubber ball lol
    02-15-13 08:49 PM
    I really LOVE the Pop case. I've had one on mine for about 18 months. It has survived 2 potentially damaging drops as well as other smaller bumps. The lip around the front makes it feel a little safer when carrying it as it gives some grip and also keeps the screen from contacting a surface should it be face down. The stand is the killer feature. Always there at the ready and makes for a small footprint. The Journal type cases take up too much table space and if you want to lay it flat, facing up without the flap laying open, then you have to fold it under and put the soft surface that contacts your PB screen onto the table...

Mine is starting to wear at the upper corners, but considering that I carry it daily and often in a pocket, it is no surprise. I'll have to check eBay for a replacement at that price.

That reminds me of another reason I love this case, it will fit in the front pocket of most of my work pants. The look on people's faces are priceless... Where did that come from??
    I have had mine a day now and love it too.
    It works great with my Rapid Charger and fits in my Golla zipper pouch that is also pink.
    Pink works for me since I am a girly girl.
    I would not have minded the black one but it seems the pink ones are the ones being sold dirt cheap on eBay.
    I am really glad someone posted pictures of theirs in the Case Mate Pop case in the 'Show us your PlayBook' thread because it looked like a really good case.

EDIT:: And it really makes the power button work much better also the volume up and down work so much better with the Pop case.
    I didn't have a lot of problems with my power button like many others have but the Pop case makes turning my PlayBook on and off so much easier but I did have problems with the volume button but now it works a lot better.
    Last edited by KittyBomb; 02-15-13 at 09:50 PM.
    02-15-13 09:36 PM
    I just ordered another pink CaseMate Pop case, someone was selling them on eBay for $1.99 with free shipping, how could I pass that up?
    So far I am loving the one I have on my PlayBook.
    The stand is just great.

I am thinking of getting the OEM black leather envelope, I don't really need it, but have been admiring it since I first got my PlayBook in September.

02-23-13 11:24 PM
    BlackBerry Journal Case for PlayBook
    it came free with my playbook ... never needed anything else
    Same for me, although it wasn't free
    02-24-13 04:15 AM
57 123