Journal Case when I go out. May get a screen protector soon.
    10-09-12 04:12 PM
    An ACase on the pb for travel otherwise everything is naked and haven't caught anything yet.
    10-09-12 04:21 PM
    I bought a Targus leather convertible case on ebay for 12.00, it was a steal. Targus makes great products. It is sturdy, the leather smells really good and I like the professional look of the case.
    10-09-12 04:35 PM
    i hope you don't go everywhere naked.
    My mistake I don't, but both of my Berry's do

Well I don't really consider the convertible case all that for protection, but I do use it for its functionality as a stand.
    10-09-12 04:58 PM
    Keyboard case when out and nothing at home.
    10-09-12 05:14 PM
    I have the Otterbox Defender and it's great. The screen protector is good but did get nicked when I dropped something on it. I wonder if you can get replacements from Otterbox?
    10-09-12 05:26 PM
    I have to push really hard to get volume buttons working on my Blackberry Convertible Case.

Is it a design defect?
    10-09-12 05:42 PM
    I have to push really hard to get volume buttons working on my Blackberry Convertible Case.

Is it a design defect?
    Yes that and the lack of a strap to keep it closed like the journal case are the 2 main drawbacks to the convertible case.
    10-09-12 05:44 PM
    I have the screen covered with Ghost Armor and use the Senate Journal case.
    10-09-12 07:37 PM
    Currently using oem convertible case when at office...naked at home and otterbox defender when out for vacations and just throw away my screen protector out..hihi..
    10-09-12 07:52 PM
    Durex ? just kidding
    1 convertible case for my GF PB, i use the pouch that come with it. It feel good when naked ? ya get what im sayin' ?
    10-09-12 07:59 PM
    Blackberry leather carrying cases that doubles as a viewing stand, has a nice V shape notch for the rear camera.

Along with the thickest anti-glare screen protector I can find.
    10-09-12 08:01 PM
    Otterbox for PB but I removed the screen protector. It pulls off the cover, no cutting required.
    10-09-12 08:03 PM
    I also use the Saddleback leather sleeve as a previous poster mentioned. I like my PB naked so the sleeve style is my preference. This is made with real leather which, besides looking awesome, smells so good. Very good quality workmanship and the PB fits in the medium size sleeve perfectly. Highly recommended...
    02-12-13 01:52 PM
    OEM convertible from Amazon for 13 dollars on my 32gb, I kept my 16gb naked and she paid the price scracthes and dents on the corners and one scratch on the screen.
    02-12-13 03:28 PM
    Currently on my PlayBook is the Targus Zierra,

I also have the OEM BlackBerry PlayBook leather sleeve.

And on the way is a Case Mate Pop in Pink from eBay I got for $6 US with free shipping.
    Someone posted a picture of their PlayBook in the Case Mate POP case and I really liked the way it looked with the stand.

I got my Mom a Targus Truss for her PlayBook and she loves it.
    She loves the reader on her PlayBook and has read a lot of books on it.
    02-12-13 07:20 PM
    For the office, I use the Blurex case: lightweight, looks professional, and PB can be propped up on my desk for easy viewing.
    At home, either naked or in original BB skin
    For travel, I use the original BB skin, slip it in the original neoprene sleeve that came with the PB, and toss in my backpack/pocket.
    02-13-13 03:51 PM
    Incipo convertible
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-14-13 08:02 PM
    I had an otter box, too bulky, then used a journal case, but still prefer the playbook naked
    02-14-13 09:02 PM
    My Playbook is in an Otterbox Defender, great case.
    02-14-13 09:12 PM
    Stilgut, efficiently protects corners, nice minimalist design (very compact), allows access to any port & button both when open and closed (e. g. you can charge the PB when closed). German design, a bit 'too black' for my taste but it fits the PB color, and the sleekiness compensates ;-)
    02-15-13 03:26 AM
    02-15-13 03:29 AM
    Is there anything like the hard screen protector for the ottorbox?

I use the otterbox for everyday use (which is quite a lot haha) but when I am travelling, it makes the playbook too heavy to carry long distances.. I use a journal case and am super nervous.

Happy!
    02-15-13 08:10 AM
    At the moment, I use a 360 stand / journal case, and have a cheap neoprene sleeve I tend to use around that when leaving the house. I have a couple of the Snugg cases, too (they were 99p when I bought them) - unused, the first stand / journal case I bought before the 360 case, the neoprene sleeve case that came with the PlayBook, an official leather sleeve case (unused), and an official neoprene zip case (unused). When I bought my PlayBook, I bought several, because they were being sold truly dirt cheap. I thought I'd get a select few that were almost offensively cheap, then decide, or have options when I used my PlayBook.
    02-15-13 08:29 AM
    At the moment, I use a 360 stand / journal case, and have a cheap neoprene sleeve I tend to use around that when leaving the house. I have a couple of the Snugg cases, too (they were 99p when I bought them) - unused, the first stand / journal case I bought before the 360 case, the neoprene sleeve case that came with the PlayBook, an official leather sleeve case (unused), and an official neoprene zip case (unused). When I bought my PlayBook, I bought several, because they were being sold truly dirt cheap. I thought I'd get a select few that were almost offensively cheap, then decide, or have options when I used my PlayBook.
    No you are not. You are using my brown paper bag that I lent you. Give it back!
    02-15-13 08:56 AM
57 123