Up until now, my PlayBook has been seen naked in public - Mainly because I hadn't found anything I liked to cover it. On a visit to PC World this afternoon for something else, I had my PlayBook in tow and went to look at the tablet cases area. I size my PlayBook up against the tablets in store, and literally like for like, a Kindle Fire HDX is the same dimensions as the PlayBook. I tried loads of Kindle Fire HDX cases and they fit like a glove on the PlayBook.

I then spotted a load of discounted stock for a HP Slate, and well:

PlayBook Protection :-D-img-20140413-00009.jpg
    PlayBook Protection :-D-img-20140413-00011.jpg
    PlayBook Protection :-D-img-20140413-00012.jpg

Fits snugly and securely, and is well made with leather outer and suede inner (Belkin branded) - All ports and top buttons are exposed too, including magnetic charger and headphones socket. It was also a bargain compared to the same sized Kindle Fire HDX cases, so incase anyone else is looking (and no, I'm not on commission here), these may be worth a punt before they all disappear:

BELKIN HP Slate Folio Case - Black Deals | Pcworld

Almost all Kindle Fire HDX cases fit, as did the HP Slate ones I tired - This looks decent to me and like it was actually made specifically for it, and I can't complain at that price.

P.S: Sorry about the poor pics quality, blame the Bold 9900 for that.
    Last edited by geekl33tgamer; 04-13-14 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Fixing them typo's...!
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    04-13-14 10:11 AM
    Up until now, my PlayBook has been seen naked in public - Mainly because I hadn't found anything I liked to cover it. On a visit to PC World this afternoon for something else, I had my PlayBook in tow and went to look at the tablet cases area. I size my PlayBook up against the tablets in store, and literally like for like, a Kindle Fire HDX is the same dimensions as the PlayBook. I tried loads of Kindle Fire HDX cases and they fit like a glove on the PlayBook.

I then spotted a load of discounted stock for a HP Slate, and well:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20140413-00009.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	317.3 KB 
ID:	262812

Name:	IMG-20140413-00011.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	343.7 KB 
ID:	262813

Name:	IMG-20140413-00012.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	325.1 KB 
ID:	262814

Fits snugly and securely, and is well made with leather outer and suede inner (Belkin branded) - All ports and top buttons are exposed too, including magnetic charger and headphones socket. It was also a bargain compared to the same sized Kindle Fire HDX cases, so incase anyone else is looking (and no, I'm not on commission here), these may be worth a punt before they all disappear:

BELKIN HP Slate Folio Case - Black Deals | Pcworld

Almost all Kindle Fire HDX cases fit, as did the HP Slate ones I tired - This looks decent to me and like it was actually made specifically for it, and I can't complain at that price.

P.S: Sorry about the poor pics quality, blame the Bold 9900 for that.
    PC WORLD - BLACK deals....how ironic lol

I got a brilliant one off Amazon for �5 (I'll add pics if I can find my thread on it) as a Amazon "add on" to my rapid charger order as it was just over the �10 qualifying mark. Cover swivels 360 degrees, great for video or watching that sexy Minogue Spinning Around on The Voice UK chair...

LOL
    04-13-14 09:09 PM