Up until now, my PlayBook has been seen naked in public - Mainly because I hadn't found anything I liked to cover it. On a visit to PC World this afternoon for something else, I had my PlayBook in tow and went to look at the tablet cases area. I size my PlayBook up against the tablets in store, and literally like for like, a Kindle Fire HDX is the same dimensions as the PlayBook. I tried loads of Kindle Fire HDX cases and they fit like a glove on the PlayBook.

I then spotted a load of discounted stock for a HP Slate, and well:

PlayBook Protection :-D-img-20140413-00009.jpg
    PlayBook Protection :-D-img-20140413-00011.jpg
    PlayBook Protection :-D-img-20140413-00012.jpg

Fits snugly and securely, and is well made with leather outer and suede inner (Belkin branded) - All ports and top buttons are exposed too, including magnetic charger and headphones socket. It was also a bargain compared to the same sized Kindle Fire HDX cases, so incase anyone else is looking (and no, I'm not on commission here), these may be worth a punt before they all disappear:

BELKIN HP Slate Folio Case - Black Deals | Pcworld

Almost all Kindle Fire HDX cases fit, as did the HP Slate ones I tired - This looks decent to me and like it was actually made specifically for it, and I can't complain at that price.

P.S: Sorry about the poor pics quality, blame the Bold 9900 for that.
    Last edited by geekl33tgamer; 04-13-14 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Fixing them typo's...!
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    04-13-14 10:11 AM
    Up until now, my PlayBook has been seen naked in public - Mainly because I hadn't found anything I liked to cover it. On a visit to PC World this afternoon for something else, I had my PlayBook in tow and went to look at the tablet cases area. I size my PlayBook up against the tablets in store, and literally like for like, a Kindle Fire HDX is the same dimensions as the PlayBook. I tried loads of Kindle Fire HDX cases and they fit like a glove on the PlayBook.

I then spotted a load of discounted stock for a HP Slate, and well:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20140413-00009.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	317.3 KB 
ID:	262812

Name:	IMG-20140413-00011.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	343.7 KB 
ID:	262813

Name:	IMG-20140413-00012.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	325.1 KB 
ID:	262814

Fits snugly and securely, and is well made with leather outer and suede inner (Belkin branded) - All ports and top buttons are exposed too, including magnetic charger and headphones socket. It was also a bargain compared to the same sized Kindle Fire HDX cases, so incase anyone else is looking (and no, I'm not on commission here), these may be worth a punt before they all disappear:

BELKIN HP Slate Folio Case - Black Deals | Pcworld

Almost all Kindle Fire HDX cases fit, as did the HP Slate ones I tired - This looks decent to me and like it was actually made specifically for it, and I can't complain at that price.

P.S: Sorry about the poor pics quality, blame the Bold 9900 for that.
    PC WORLD - BLACK deals....how ironic lol

I got a brilliant one off Amazon for 5 (I'll add pics if I can find my thread on it) as a Amazon "add on" to my rapid charger order as it was just over the 10 qualifying mark. Cover swivels 360 degrees, great for video or watching that sexy Minogue Spinning Around on The Voice UK chair...

LOL
    04-13-14 09:09 PM