Monthly production of RIM PlayBook tablets in full swing

Maybe we will see an end of feb release!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    espresso1967 likes this.
    01-27-11 10:47 PM

link fixed.
    01-27-11 11:41 PM
    Thanks for the info
    01-28-11 12:09 AM
    I'm hoping of an early March release. Hopefully all those Q1 doubters will be quiet now.

01-28-11 12:14 AM
    I am thinking it will be released around the same time as the Xoom and the new ipad. March Aprilish
    01-28-11 08:26 AM
    Xoom is a feb release
    01-28-11 08:37 AM
    Xoom is a feb release
    Thanks for the update! I thought there was the indication of the release being pushed to March
    01-28-11 08:39 AM

Oh pleeeease don't lay the groundwork for a whole new level of frustration and unmet expectations.

Xoom is a feb release
    Yea an mid-Feb at that. RIM dropped the ball when they should have been kicking some butts and getting this thing out (previously described as "the worlds first multicore tablet"; that's a fail )

NOW the argument is "what quarter is RIM talking about?"... Evidently if they decide to claim they were talking about their fiscal quarter, they get an extra 30 days at least leeway... Meaning they can actually not release it until the end of april and still claim they made it in Q1. I predict the backlash will be nasty, except among the most diehard blackberry fanbois.

Which should be replying hatefully in 3.....2......1......

Last edited by kb5zht; 01-28-11 at 09:19 AM.
    01-28-11 09:07 AM

I'm tellin ya February 28th!!!!!! :P

01-28-11 09:12 AM
    ^^ sounds good. I will be very happy if I can it on my birthday March 10th.
    01-28-11 05:05 PM
    i agree with Kevin on this one Black eyed peas are super bowl half time show they are big supporters of Blackberry and the playbook i think they will announce the sale date and price during the super bowl maby it will be the following week that would be nice but i bet its the end of feb begining of march and i know ill be first in line to get mine
    01-28-11 05:27 PM
    does this mean it can finally do portrait mode?
    01-28-11 05:35 PM
    i agree with Kevin on this one Black eyed peas are super bowl half time show they are big supporters of Blackberry and the playbook i think they will announce the sale date and price during the super bowl maby it will be the following week that would be nice but i bet its the end of feb begining of march and i know ill be first in line to get mine
    as long as they get paid by Rimm I am "certain" they will be "big" supporters of BB. And when nobody is looking checke their twitter feeds on their Iphones.
    01-28-11 05:36 PM
    they are big supporters of the $$$ they are getting paid to advertise for RIM
    01-28-11 05:39 PM
    they are big supporters of the $$$ they are getting paid to advertise for RIM
    I am sure it is a little of both, I can not see how the Black Eye Peas would be a strategic spokes group if they did not already express interest in the Blackberry,

They would have been vocal about loving their blackberry and RIM just decided to monopolize on this.

IF they were to go after an Act to promote RIM into the Market, someone who is current would be a better supporter.
    01-28-11 06:02 PM
    RIM has been the main sponsor of their last tour beginning almost a year ago. RIM also sponsored U2 for most of their 360* tour. I see a pattern lol.....we will see who it is this year
    01-28-11 06:09 PM
    just found this article as well:

RIM BlackBerry PlayBook on the way?

Lets hope we see it in Feb.
    01-28-11 09:54 PM
    im hoping will.i.am walks around the stage taking pics with the PB
    01-28-11 10:53 PM
    im hoping will.i.am walks around the stage taking pics with the PB
    That's what I was going to say on this thread. I hope we're right!
    01-28-11 11:03 PM
    That's what I was going to say on this thread. I hope we're right!
    me too! maybe it's plugged into the widescreen in the stadium idk that's kinda crazy but would be cool!
    01-28-11 11:09 PM
    I second that, it will be released on my birthday March 10

^^ sounds good. I will be very happy if I can it on my birthday March 10th.
    01-28-11 11:22 PM
    Oh pleeeease don't lay the groundwork for a whole new level of frustration and unmet expectations.

Yea an mid-Feb at that. RIM dropped the ball when they should have been kicking some butts and getting this thing out (previously described as "the worlds first multicore tablet"; that's a fail )

NOW the argument is "what quarter is RIM talking about?"... Evidently if they decide to claim they were talking about their fiscal quarter, they get an extra 30 days at least leeway... Meaning they can actually not release it until the end of april and still claim they made it in Q1. I predict the backlash will be nasty, except among the most diehard blackberry fanbois.

Which should be replying hatefully in 3.....2......1......

You should try to be a bit more passive-aggressive.
    01-28-11 11:28 PM
    You should try to be a bit more passive-aggressive.
    Maybe I've just seen a near fanatical level of support for a mere consumer device that is intolerable to criticism. I swear u'd think RIM is their church with blackberry being their god...

01-29-11 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD