I've been using my PB this past fortnight while on vacation exclusively for browsing and emails.
    I have noticed that the predictive text works fine until I type an error which gets underlined in red.
    Once I correct the error the predictive text doesn't show any more in any email or browser page.
    If I reboot all is fine until I make another typo.

Any ideas please?
    04-02-13 11:19 PM
    Not sure if this is your issue. But are you saying that if you make a mistake your error gets recorded and you can't remove the mistake from the 5 suggestive word banner? If it is, to get rid of any unwanted incorrect predictive text in the banner, just press your finger on the word in the banner and hold. A dialog box will pop up asking if you want to remove the word. Press "yes" and the incorrect word will be deleted as any future suggestions. Hope this helps.. Sorry but it's a little hard for me to understand exactly what your problem is.
    Gazza12 likes this.
    04-03-13 07:54 PM
    I have the same but it seems to be several dozen errors before predictive text stops working. Then I have to reboot to get it working. When you misspell, hold your finger over the underlined word (as it appears just above the keyboard )for a few seconds to erase it from your dictionary. There must be a limit to misspelled words in your dictionary before the predictive text vanishes. So try cleaning out the dictionary.
    04-04-13 09:26 AM
    Actually I find the predictive text not so helpful. Too often it predicts the wrong typed word and I have to correct it. What are other people's thoughts?
    04-04-13 11:01 AM
    I
    Not sure if this is your issue. But are you saying that if you make a mistake your error gets recorded and you can't remove the mistake from the 5 suggestive word banner? If it is, to get rid of any unwanted incorrect predictive text in the banner, just press your finger on the word in the banner and hold. A dialog box will pop up asking if you want to remove the word. Press "yes" and the incorrect word will be deleted as any future suggestions. Hope this helps.. Sorry but it's a little hard for me to understand exactly what your problem is.
    No the predictive text just stops altogether as intended following post by another.

How do I clean out the dictionary?
    04-05-13 07:44 AM
    Actually I find the predictive text not so helpful. Too often it predicts the wrong typed word and I have to correct it. What are other people's thoughts?
    I like the predictions but have disabled the automatic correction feature for the reason cited above.
    04-05-13 02:58 PM
    I

No the predictive text just stops altogether as intended following post by another.

How do I clean out the dictionary?
    Read the article beow:

How to add words to your personal dictionary on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    04-06-13 08:34 PM
    Suggestions and Predictions is nice but some people may find it to be a privacy concern if they share or lend out their Playbook. It comes with its own suggestions and predictions but it will learn from what has been saved on the Playbook or what has gone out through emails. Sometimes I've been able to re-create in whole or in part old documents I deleted or emails I once sent out on the Playbook.

The more infrequently used words or names the more the chances were that, with a bit of hit and miss, I could re-create them.
    04-07-13 02:22 PM
    Yes I agree with that security issue.......I've had phone numbers as well as credit card numbers saved into the dictionary. Thanks to Lynxs Claw for his advice above as to how to remove unwanted pedictions.
    04-13-13 03:42 AM
    The OP was posting about the PB not one of the OS10 phones.

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-13-13 04:26 AM