Go ahead mess with your friends that got the playbook

Easiest prank first take a screen shot of their home screen and then bring up the photo. They go to use it and think there PB froze
    04-20-11 11:37 AM
    I've done that on PC's before. I would screenshot their desktop, set it as the wallpaper, then remove all the icons from the screen.

Unfortunately the victim tends to get really pissed off. =(
    04-20-11 11:43 AM

Easiest prank first take a screen shot of their home screen and then bring up the photo. They go to use it and think there PB froze
    when i was taking my first screen shot i managed to open it and not realize it, so i pretty much pranked myself, the situation cooled down after i started to frantically swipe in every direction possible and a menu popped up...
    04-20-11 11:56 AM

Nice, good call...
    04-20-11 12:00 PM
    I went into an Apple store once and someone had set a bunch of iPads to a screen capture of main screen of the iPad. lol.
    04-20-11 12:11 PM
    I've done that on PC's before. I would screenshot their desktop, set it as the wallpaper, then remove all the icons from the screen.

Unfortunately the victim tends to get really pissed off. =(

but that's the fun!!
    04-20-11 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD