Just wondering if it is possible to be able to play pokerstars, full tilt or any other of the major gaming sites on the playbook?
    Also if not does anyone know if they are planning on making this available?
    06-16-11 06:20 PM
    Didn't the FBI shut those guys down?
    06-16-11 06:22 PM
    Just for the US, us in Canada and the rest of the world are still using it.
    06-16-11 06:23 PM
    tried mobile.fulltilt.com but it hangs on connecting. Maybe work better in Canada?

Right now i'd love any Hold 'em game on the PB
    mynmsmike likes this.
    06-16-11 06:34 PM
    Can someone in Canada with a playbook try this and see if they can get it to work and let me know please
    06-16-11 06:57 PM
    just tried it for you.
    a .exe file was downloaded but can't run the .exe file from my air browser.
    i thin unless u can run direct from the web, it won't work.. an app will need to be developed for it.
    06-16-11 07:22 PM
    Online Poker - Play Texas Hold'em poker online at PokerRoom.com lets you play using either downloaded software for the pc or through your browser, so it should work on the Playbook that way.
    06-16-11 08:48 PM
    Can someone try what mikefromcanada said? I would love to know this is going to work
    06-17-11 10:07 PM
    pokerroom.com has been dead for while and got folded into BWin. Bwin has a mobile platform but I can't try it without registering, and it doesn't appear they are taking US registrations at all. Apparently I could be in the Vatican and it would be cool, but....

Partypoker also has a mobile client you can try without registering, but its not loading.

My guess is we're going to have to wait for a client. I'll email FT and PS and see if they have any plans. With supported flash it should work well. Not that it'll help those of us in the US for awhile. This post-BF, pre-legislation, era really sucks.
    06-18-11 06:01 PM
    Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

While we understand there is a high demand for a mobile device
    version of our software, we do not offer a mobile application at
    this moment.

We may review the possibility of having this option in the future.

Regards,

Shiana
    PokerStars Support Team
    06-18-11 07:08 PM
    Thanks guys for all the info on this. I hope they get something for this soon.
    06-19-11 07:34 AM
    I saw this thread and decided to try full tilt. Their mobile site is mobile.fulltiltpoker.com.

Works well but its just like the android app where it is only the Rush Poker side of the site.

PG
    06-19-11 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD