What do you think of the possibilities of the PlayBook "eventually" supporting PB 2 PB gameplay? I would like to play Monopoly, Madden and Uno with my friends at some point without the need to use the same PlayBook.
    12-25-11 06:42 PM
    What do you think of the possibilities of the PlayBook "eventually" supporting PB 2 PB gameplay? I would like to play Monopoly, Madden and Uno with my friends at some point without the need to use the same PlayBook.
    well i would hope so. every other platform does this by now.
    12-25-11 06:43 PM
    i not only think that the playbook can handle that but i think it could handle it easily and we will see it soon!
    12-25-11 10:18 PM
    This isn't an issue of the PlayBook supporting it, it's more an issue of the developer implementing it in their games. I'm sure if a developer wanted to put in their time and money, they could make multiplayer games that connect to PlayBooks (and eventually other devices!) via WiFi and/or Bluetooth.

It would be nice to do wireless local multiplayer, but I doubt there's a big enough demand for any developer to justify the time, money, and energy it'll take to implement such features, especially since the PlayBook's numbers aren't really high enough yet.
    12-26-11 12:49 AM
    What about the demo about a year ago of the crackberry members playing quake multiplayer..... ???
    12-26-11 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD